Enjoy a country break and win Gold bars! Escape to the country contest

MarkHawkMarkHawk Posts: 4,079 Community Manager
edited February 19 in Discussions

Hi fellow Farm Hero,  
Everyday life can be stressful. It’s time to relax, wind down, disconnect a bit from the screen... and show your creative skills!
Pick up some fruit and vegetables on your way home today and get creative turning them into your favorite Cropsies.

You will need the following:

• A printer (No printer – no problem, just use a marker pen instead)
  • A scissor
  • A little bit of glue
  • Some nice fruits and vegetables

The funniest and most creative photos will be chosen by our Community Team and the winners will be given a treasure of Gold bars and the recognition of being the most creative Farm Hero in the country contest.  

First Place: 100 Gold Bars

Second and Third Place: 50 Gold Bars each

From the 4th to the 10th place: 20 Gold bars each

To help you get started here's some Farmtastic inspiration - You’ll also find some help in the attachment below.

Contest will run until 28th of February 23:59 CET. Terms and Conditions here

Good luck in the contest and may the Cropsies be with you! B) 

Welcome to the King Community! 

No account yet? Sign up here in 2 seconds!

Prev134

Comments

• NostromoNostromo Posts: 5 Kingster
    The cropsies look so funny! I will print the template, thanks Mark!
  • PummyRajPummyRaj Posts: 4,787 Superstar
    edited February 18
    Hola @MarkHawk,  Good Morning from USA :)

2 questions -- (1) Can we make this with any fruit / vegetable OR only with the ones we see on Farm Heroes and Farm Heroes Super?  (2) Are we allowed to post more than once?

@Mimiou, Julie looks very cute, especially the hair is perfect with the stem (is that what we should call it -- the stem!!)

Thank you and have a great day!
  • MarkHawkMarkHawk Posts: 4,079 Community Manager
    edited February 18
    @jeldrez said:
    The cropsies look so funny! I will print the template, thanks Mark!
    Despite you cannot win the prizes due to being a King employee I'm still looking forward to see your photo entry  B)

I didn't have a printer so I just edited this - Hope it works! Had a lot of fun making this! Happy Anniversary!! :heart:
    Wow! Looks very professional :+1: :+1: Do you work for an ad agency?  :o :)

@Mimiou said:
    Love it, @MarkHawk 🤩
    I do not have a printer either, but I do have a pen! This is my good friend, Julie the banana 😅 🍌🍏🥕
    Thanks Mimiou! Very creative, nice hand gesture and perfect hair on Julie :heart:

Hola @MarkHawk,  Good Morning from USA :)

2 questions -- (1) Can we make this with any fruit / vegetable OR only with the ones we see on Farm Heroes and Farm Heroes Super?  (2) Are we allowed to post more than once?

@Mimiou, Julie looks very cute, especially the hair is perfect with the stem (is that what we should call it -- the stem!!)

Thank you and have a great day!
    Good morning Pummy_Raj :) You can use any fruit or vegetable - the more creative the better and you can participate as many times as you wish  =) B)

Great to know :)  Thanks a lot for the explanation @MarkHawk :+1:

Have a wonderful rest of the day  =)
    edited February 19
    Thanks! Also a farm-tastic day to you @Pummy_Raj :)  :chuffed: 

Here's my contribution - made my breakfast in Farm Hero style  =)

@QueenMia The carrots looks eco-friendly, the potato looks carbo-starchy and the lemon.. those are the eyes lemons shows right before they get squeezed :open_mouth: :chuffed:

@mysticalmysty Awesome photo B) French undercover agent "Golden Delicious" meets "Granny Smith", the leader of the Farm crop 

@Wunderbaum This reminds me so much of Wilson from Castaway  B)

edited February 20
    Hello @MarkHawk,

Here is my creation as of now... just used a Marker.  These little oranges are called and sold as "Cuties".  Mark! can you think of any names for my "Cutie love birds"?

I am thinking of something else, but will see if I can do it in time =) =)
    edited February 20
    MarkHawk said:
    Thanks! Also a farm-tastic day to you @Pummy_Raj :)  :chuffed: 

Here's my contribution - made my breakfast in Farm Hero style  =)

Hole @MarkHawk

Yummm.... delicious Breakfast =)  Along with Oranges, Apple, what are those tiny things?  Limes OR Olives?  They do not look like Grapes though!!  

Was the Apple got so scared because you were about to eat him and the tiny ones are happy that it's not their turn yet :D

QueenMia said:
    Hey @MarkHaw, Look who I found in my kitchen! (I suspect the lemon to be on to something though) 

Hi @QueenMia

First of all, cool creation  B)

I think the lemon is eagerly looking forward to be mixed with the Carrot Salad you were about to make, so that she can amaze your taste buds  :3   And the Potato was thinking.... Oh, well.... it's OK, as long as my buddy Mia enjoys her dinner tonight.... I hope she can bake me tomorrow (because he is very optimistic)  =) =) =)

This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Leaderboard