Boosters! The Farm Heroes Team needs your feedback!

QueenBQueenB Posts: 1,909 Community Moderator

Hey Farm Heroes 😃

Your opinion matters to us. To make your game the best it can be, we want your feedback on Boosters. 

Your comments will go straight to the team that works on the game, so this is your chance to maybe make a difference 😉 

We want to know what boosters you use and find useful, which boosters you do not find useful and why? What kind of boosters would you like to see in the game? 

Don't be afraid to be brutally honest with us 😉

Farm Heroes Saga - The studio is hunting for feedback, share yours here
Royal Championship, whaaat 🧐 Check it out here
Give feedback on Community here!
Prev134

Comments

• Chicken_SlayerChicken_Slayer Posts: 9,569 Superstar
    konamouse said:
    More Boosters please. The mower is probably the least useful. The gather all cat is my favorite. 
    New booster suggestions:
    1) Clean all (change all gumpys on the board to normal). 
    2) Ignite all (blow up either the firecrackers or the countdown fruit). 
    There is a booster for cleaning grumpy crops but we don't get any free, they all need to be bought :)
    You can find out more about our Superstars here

Please give us an accept all lives button! Vote here

I am Chicken Slayer.  Farm Heroes addict slaying Chickens since 2013. Wife, Mother, Blogger, Youtuber,  all while endlessly trying to defeat an evil raccoon or the children. Younger versions of their dad and I. We have no chance! 
  • MbsinkcmoMbsinkcmo Posts: 17 ✭✭
    I end up using all of the boosters on the in-game screen at some point, especially the shovel and the dog gatherer. The others, like the mower or air drop...honestly, I forget about these. If I don't see them while I'm playing, I don't use them. I don't remember what those are except the air drop and the mower. 
  • GiadaGiada Posts: 1
    Salve , nn riesco a comprendere sono così furiosa!! Nn è disponibile il gioco nella versione per Mate 20 lite😭😭come posso fare, nn voglio arrendermi aiutatemi 
  • PhoenixindigoPhoenixindigo Posts: 2
    I loved Bonnie's boosters, and I just logged in, and all my Bonnie's are gone! This was the one thing that made this game super fun and something I looked forward to. I don't want to play without Bonnie by my side. Please restore Bonnie to her former glory, or I'm outta here. 

Sincerely, Phoenix (burns to Ash, and always rises again; without Bonnie, Phoenix will fly to greener pastures.)
  • TameraAnnTameraAnn Posts: 39 ✭✭
    Me too!and guess what..my LLIF ARE STILL AVAILABLE AND LOOK😄😅😇😛😜😝😋
    Giada said:
    Salve , nn riesco a comprendere sono così furiosa!! Nn è disponibile il gioco nella versione per Mate 20 lite😭😭come posso fare, nn voglio arrendermi aiutatemi 
    Welcome to the community @Giada could I ask you to repost in English as that is the only language we use on the site to make it fair for everyone  :) 

I am Chicken Slayer.  Farm Heroes addict slaying Chickens since 2013. Wife, Mother, Blogger, Youtuber,  all while endlessly trying to defeat an evil raccoon or the children. Younger versions of their dad and I. We have no chance! 
    I loved Bonnie's boosters, and I just logged in, and all my Bonnie's are gone! This was the one thing that made this game super fun and something I looked forward to. I don't want to play without Bonnie by my side. Please restore Bonnie to her former glory, or I'm outta here. 

Sincerely, Phoenix (burns to Ash, and always rises again; without Bonnie, Phoenix will fly to greener pastures.)
    Aw @Phoenixindigo don't leave us. Bonnie will come and go but we will still be here! I don't use Bonnie as I only play on computer and if I can pass levels without, anyone can :)  

• TameraAnnTameraAnn Posts: 39 ✭✭

My favorite booster is the dog who collects all the same cropsies. I totally agree with @Chicken Slayer do not remove shovels and do not take away the ability to purchase them with beans!

I am really trying to think of what kind of new booster I would like to see 🤔 @Chicken Slayer's idea about frog booster is hilarious but would be very useful! Also, something that will help us get rid of spiders and spider web. In certain levels, I use too many moves to remove the spiders and the spider web.

That would be all for now 😊 Enjoy your day, guys 🤗