Boosters! The Farm Heroes Team needs your feedback!

Options
1111213141517»

Comments

• me6412
    me6412 Posts: 9,512 Pro Player 👑
    edited October 2023
    Options

@QueenB and the Design Team of Farm Hero Saga my opinion on what are good booster's you or we have in our game is Hunter collecting booster, the Tractor, and Shovel booster's are all the best one's that you have gave us the only bad part was you the Design Team is when you change the Daily login and we ended up losing the amount of a few booster's for being a loyal daily player and now is a little less rewarding to keep our love for the game along with our love for the characters to make sure we login in everyday now as we won't miss much by not login in everyday anymore but that's the Design Team's fault completely yes completely the Design Team's fault only !

Booster's we really don't care about or need to start with is the Shuffle booster it's worthless completely worthless, next is the +1 c'mon you know that this really doesn't help us out no, nope not at all it only helps at one time if and when you are trying to get a one certain amount of Cropsies to finish the level and you are able to play your remaining moves to collect more Cropsies such as in the 1,2,3 grow to grow the Cropsie to collect the rewards but now we are not able to play our remaining left over moves because of the Worthless Hero Mode that robs us of the ability to play our left over moves the way we want, the Worthless Hero Mode takes over our game and plays the remaining moves the way the Design Team has Designed it to preform and it is definitely not player friendly at all no it's not a Player Friendly Hero Mode and needs removed from our Gaming System completely.....so here are some of the most best Idea's that I believe could make and improve Farm Hero and bring it back to being the best and King Games Most Popular Game ever.......

@rebelchild, @BQN537, @jeanps, @CassD, @Racoon7, @Bellamy32, @MollyS, @Anahita_2005, @siti_payung, @gordan10 maybe you think differently about these Booster's than I do but I would like to read how you feel about them my fellow Teammates....

• CassD
    CassD Posts: 18,516 Level 5
    Options

I agree with @me6412 about the boosters, especially the Shuffle booster.

However, I still find the +1 booster to be useful before I get to the current terrible Hero Mode because I know what will happen when I get there. I hope I shall be able to test the new one and that it's a big improvement or I think I'll quit!

• Racoon7
    Racoon7 Posts: 16,029 Pro Player 👑
    Options

I also agree with @me6412 although I haven't ever used the Shuffle booster so I can't really comment on this, and like @CassD I find the +1 booster very useful at times (although I don't use it much) for collecting cropsies which I am short of to complete the level, without the need to use GB or the more valuable boosters which are more useful in harder levels.

I would like to be in the test group for the new Hero Mode, I think anything must be an improvement on what we currently have.

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 24,393 Pet Rescue Moderator
    Options

@robyngoldsmith I really dislike that slime! Its always in the worst places.

• Mindmovie
    Mindmovie Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

Although I play every day I often do not get the daily boosters, example It is day 7, but I am set back to day 1 ????

• Lady_Choo
    edited October 2023
    Options

I am sorry to hear that. I think it is a glitch. Which device are you playing on please? Have you checked for updates etc?

• bby_doll24
    bby_doll24 Posts: 6 Level 2
    Options

One thing I loath are the chickens. I've noticed more after multiple updates is that they land on cropsies that are worth extra points! Example, they jump after leaving an egg and can and do land on a crop worth 9 extra points then its gone! They should stay put somewhere and the eggs can jump and land around. I mean if the eggs are needed for chicks or lil monsters to collect. So annoying.

• Lady_Choo
    Options
  • PGkeen
    PGkeen Posts: 14 Level 2
    Options

I tried buying boosters but they didn't appear. Nonetheless I was charged for them. What to do?

• rainbow-5
    rainbow-5 Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options

My hard-earned gold bars keep disappearing after a couple of days, and yesterday, all 9 bars disappeared after 3 hours earning them.This happened too many times. It's so frustrating. Numerous complaints had been made but no efforts taken to rectify the problem nor compensation offered.Please buck up for heaven's sake!

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?