Episode Race! We want your Feedback!

QueenBQueenB Posts: 2,320 Community Moderator
edited June 28 in The Studio Area

Howdy Farmers!

Your opinion matters to us. To make your game the best it can be, we want your feedback on Episode Race. 

Please do not hesitate to leave your opinion below, and to complete This quick survey about the feature.

As a thank you for your participation and for helping us, we will be granting 20 Gold Bars to 5 of those completing the survey! Please leave a comment below if you have so that we can consider you as a candidate. Note that the winners will be random and that all feedback is welcome (constructive and negative feedback around the feature is also welcome and also gets you chances of winning the gold bars.

We want you to be as brutally honest when helping us πŸ˜Š

We will announce the winners on Friday (28th of June) at 15.00 CET.

Farm Heroes Saga - The studio is hunting for feedback, share yours here
Royal Championship, whaaat πŸ§ Check it out here

Prev1

Comments

• PummyRajPummyRaj Posts: 5,093 Superstar
    edited June 20
    Hello @QueenB

I am not able to open the "Survey Form" you have provided!!  I was asked to log in to my email account... after I did that, I got the message of "I do not have permission"!!

Just FYI!  Thanks :)

• QueenBQueenB Posts: 2,320 Community Moderator
    edited June 19
    Oh my, thanks for letting me know πŸ˜¬

It should be fixed now, can you give it another try @Pummy Raj?

QueenB said:
    Oh my, thanks for letting me know πŸ˜¬

It should be fixed now, can you give it another try @Pummy Raj?
    Thank you @QueenB ;πŸ€—
    I have filled out the Survey.  Just wondering... I did not have 3 things that I dislike but only 1.... hope it is OK!!

Thank you & have a great rest of the day!
  • Chicken_SlayerChicken_Slayer Posts: 9,678 Superstar
    Hi @QueenB personally I do not like it. And its not exclusive to FHS either. I like to play the levels, not race through just to be the leader. If I were to take part (Which I haven't) It would put me under pressure and I wouldn't get time to enjoy the levels. I rarely play it in other games such as BW3 for that reason. Hope this helps :) 
    You can find out more about our Superstars here

Please give us an accept all lives button! Vote here

I am Chicken Slayer.  Farm Heroes addict slaying Chickens since 2013. Wife, Mother, Blogger, Youtuber,  all while endlessly trying to defeat an evil raccoon or the children. Younger versions of their dad and I. We have no chance! 
  • firebombmarkusfirebombmarkus Posts: 8,226 Superstar
    Hi @QueenB I agree with both @Pummy Raj  and @Chicken Slayer It would be neat to have an option to switch off this competition. I play it sometimes but it makes you rush through the levels indeed. Also, I noticed that players don't like the fact that it takes space on their screen.
    Thanks for the feedback we have so far πŸ™

@Chicken Slayer anybody from your Facebook group that would be interested on completing the survey?

• Chicken_SlayerChicken_Slayer Posts: 9,678 Superstar
    I will ask Mark if its ok to  share it @QueenB but I am sure he will be happy to. I think these posts are awesome for getting players voices heard :) 
    You can find out more about our Superstars here

Please give us an accept all lives button! Vote here

I am Chicken Slayer.  Farm Heroes addict slaying Chickens since 2013. Wife, Mother, Blogger, Youtuber,  all while endlessly trying to defeat an evil raccoon or the children. Younger versions of their dad and I. We have no chance! 
  • gosiaabramczyk123gosiaabramczyk123 Posts: 10
    This is my feedback, please give me quests back, quests disappeared June 13, afer update,  next update,  June 20 not fixed it. I still don't have quests!!!!
    A huge thanks to all of you who shared your feedback, we truly appreciate you taking the time for this πŸ€—

The studio is getting great insights from your feedback so we want to continue with, new topic is out now which is called "Playing with Friends" so check out and as this is your chance to hopefully make a difference πŸ˜‰

• FleurdeslisFleurdeslis Posts: 3
    Hello!  I completed the survey and I agree w/Pummy Raj on the point of "neccisitates" continuous play.
  • SaraGasparSaraGaspar Posts: 29
    edited September 6
    **Edit by CM: Unsupported language**
    edited September 6
    Hello @SaraGaspar, Hearty Welcome to the Farm Heroes section of our friendly King Community :) 

I am sorry to say that the Community supports English language ONLY.  Please post back your feedback in English please!

Thank you & have a great day/evening!
    edited September 6