Game is Crashing/Freezing - Cannot play!(Reported to the Studio)!

Answers

• Chicken_SlayerChicken_Slayer Posts: 10,042 Superstar
    There should be new game updates now, please check your app store :) 

You can find out more about our Superstars here

Please give us an accept all lives button! Vote here

Farm heroes addict slaying chickens since 2013. Wife, mother, youtuber, blogger, co-running a group with Mr slayer, endlessly trying to defeat Rancid while raising younger versions of their dad and I. We have no chance!

• dawnozzdawnozz Posts: 6
    special offer pops up when I start farm heroes and it won’t let me click off so I basically can’t play. What can I do please
    cheri96 said:
    When I log onto the game I get a screen with an ad that says "last chance" to buy gold bars. When I try o close it, the screen freezes. The only thing I can do is lose the program. This happens every time I try to play. 

I having the same problem did you manage to sort it?
  • QueenBQueenB Posts: 2,990 Community Moderator
    Hi @dawnozz!

This is something the Studio is looking in to so I'll move your comment here, so you can keep an eye on it 😉

Farm Heroes Saga - The studio is hunting for feedback, share yours here
    Don't miss out on Gold Bars here

• rockrock Posts: 9
    edited July 6
    I am having freezing issues with Farm Heros since the update in June 2019.

• lizzyblizzyb Posts: 11
    edited July 6
    My farm hero’s saga is saved to my king account on my old email address (a hotmail.co.uk account). Hotmail does not exist anymore so I have no way of accessing my saved games. How do I save my progress with my new email address? Especially when this game won’t connect to the internet even though there is no problem with my internet. The game has frozen and won’t let me play
  • iratxeesiratxees Posts: 21
    The same happens to me. It has been talked to me and although I give it to the level it does not let me in and I also can not synchronize it with my facebook

• Lily_RoseLily_Rose Posts: 3
    dawnozz said:
    I having the same problem did you manage to sort it?

• Lily_RoseLily_Rose Posts: 3
    I’m having this problem too, can someone PLEASE help me sort it !!!!!!
  • Rudolf_KlitteRudolf_Klitte Posts: 2
    Tried the recomendation of closing Down the ipad, waiting 20 sec. before restarting, it worked directly.
  • iratxeesiratxees Posts: 21
    Has my that does not work for me
  • Rudolf_KlitteRudolf_Klitte Posts: 2
    You need to use the close Down funktion not just closing the screen, i.e. Hold Down the “Home” bottum nutildags the bottun with swipe to close comes up on the screen.
  • ramelramel Posts: 0
    how do I get the game to move from a level?
  • lizzyblizzyb Posts: 11
    I did manage to sort it. I had to delete the game and reinstall it and after that it works fine.