Game is Crashing/Freezing - Cannot play!(Reported to the Studio)!

12346Next

Answers

• Crazy Cat LadCrazy Cat Lad Posts: 2,389 Community Moderator
    Hey guys! This issue with the game freezing, crashing or just being unresponsive is being looked into and hopefully will be fixed soon. 

Stay tuned on this page with further updates on this. 

@uyulalah Your issue is not related to this though. The "app stopped" issue is a device/ Google Play error. Please contact Google Play Support to get the issue sorted out. 
  • uyulalahuyulalah Posts: 12 ✭✭
    edited July 10
    @Crazy Cat Lad not related?? How can you tell? I mean it did start with the "last chance" screen that wouldn't close.

Also, I have 4 additional Kings games but Farm Heroes is the only one that crashes that's why it's hard for me to believe that it's a Google play issue. BTW, I just applied the last update (5.22.7) still crashes when I open <sighs>

Anyway, I'm contacting them! I'll do anything except re-install ----so many boosters I don't want to lose T.T My 5+  I won with my Honey Bee team :'(

Thanks for your answer :)

ETA: They said precisely because my other Kings' games worked fine, the issue is with this particular game. They told me to contact the developer. So.. back to square one. 
  • CakesCakes Posts: 2
    When playing on my IPad as soon as I open the game and hit play a pop up for last chance to buy and it will not let me close. I have tried to close the app all the way, log out, disconnect and nothing is working. I have the latest version of the app and there are no other updates available. 
  • Chicken_SlayerChicken_Slayer Posts: 10,088 Superstar
    edited July 15
    Thank you @uyulalah the team are working on it, don't worry it is being looked at :) 
    It can be a play store issue but often if the app just isn't behaving, its an app issue too. In this case there is an issue with the game and it will be fixed in a future update as soon as they sort it :) 

You can find out more about our Superstars here

Please give us an accept all lives button! Vote here

Farm heroes addict slaying chickens since 2013. Wife, mother, youtuber, blogger, co-running a group with Mr slayer, endlessly trying to defeat Rancid while raising younger versions of their dad and I. We have no chance!

Thanks for giving me some hope @Chicken_Slayer (BTW, nothing new? =) 🤔 🤞)

I've updated twice (?.. I'm on 5.22.8) since my last comment. It still won't let me play but I've noticed that two times starting the app from the notification panel (a rancid event and a "free the cropsies" messages) got me a little bit further: the wifi sign starts connecting and the play button "throbs" .. before the app crashes. 
  • Chicken_SlayerChicken_Slayer Posts: 10,088 Superstar
    @uyulalah I know I did ask @QueenB if there were updates but she had the cheek to go on holiday at the same time as me can you believe that?! :D It very likely got missed, but I have tagged her again and I will send her a nudge and we can find out if there are any updates, hopefully she will see it Monday :) 

In the meantime, have you seen the studio area? They are asking for a lot of feedback :)

https://community.king.com/en/farm-heroes-saga/categories/the-studio-area

You can find out more about our Superstars here

Please give us an accept all lives button! Vote here

Farm heroes addict slaying chickens since 2013. Wife, mother, youtuber, blogger, co-running a group with Mr slayer, endlessly trying to defeat Rancid while raising younger versions of their dad and I. We have no chance!

LOLOL! No problem! ;)

The studio area?? Yes yes, I have! Just a couple of days ago I was checking and decided to subscribe -- I've seen some interesting topics I want to comment! :)
  • QueenBQueenB Posts: 3,072 Community Moderator
    Thanks for tagging me @Chicken_Slayer&nbsp;👍

So the "Last chance offer" pop up that kept getting stuck, should be fixed by now. We all need to make sure we have the latest game app version installed which is 5.22.8.

If there other pop ups that is getting stuck, I will need help with some screenshots along with game app version installed so I can pass this on to the studio. For any guidance, please visit this useful website: www.take-a-screenshot.org

Farm Heroes Saga - The studio is hunting for feedback, share yours here
    Don't miss out on Gold Bars here

So... there's no hope to fix this issue other than re installing the app? :'(

(I'll do it quickly and painless then  T.T)
  • Marg-2Marg-2 Posts: 30 ✭✭
    I have cleared cachet, closed all running apps, turned my device off for a few hours, made sure I have enough memory etc etc and still the game freezes. When I close the game down and restart I can play the level I am on, when I pass the level and go on to the next level the game then freezes. Please take note...IT FREEZES EVERY TIME I REACH A NEW LEVEL. This is clearly an issue with the game. If it was an issue with my device it would freez randomly and not at specific points in the game. I don't have issues with other king games, just Farm Heroes Saga. 
  • QueenBQueenB Posts: 3,072 Community Moderator
    Hi @Marg-2!

This thread was created for a specific issue with a pop up that was making the game freeze. Is this the issue you are experiencing or is the game just freezing without getting any pop-ups?  

If there are no pop-ups, you might have to reinstall the game app as that usually solves most issues. 

Note that any progress on the mobile device that has not been synchronized with Facebook/King account at this stage will be lost.

However, all the progress that is currently saved on Facebook/King account can easily be retrieved, once you have reconnected the device successfully). Regrettably, you will lose any saved boosters and messages. I would recommend using these up before re-installing, if possible.

Hope this helps :) 

Farm Heroes Saga - The studio is hunting for feedback, share yours here
    Don't miss out on Gold Bars here