Honey pots

rogerkockrogerkock Posts: 15 ✭✭
Is at level 1010 and I have come to an assignment where I have to collect honey pots together with a team the only pity is that the team I was with was only one person who had collected 50 honey pots the rest of the team had nothing to and I had 350 together what I find a bit strange is the reward what you get for that 1 x 5 extra moves and two hours without lives think it is a bit sad that you have to do so much that rewards would be pretty may be a bit better because you have pretty little and you are playing for 10 days it would be nice anyway if you can earn gold bars without having to pay extra for this way you will only find father if you have to spend money to buy gold bars
Prev1

Comments

• IrenkaIrenka Posts: 65 ✭✭✭
    Hello, I totally agree, better prizes and better team would be nice to get in this competition. Because its not right that somebody does all and others get same prizes for just log-in.
  • Crazy Cat LadCrazy Cat Lad Posts: 2,389 Community Moderator
    Hi @rogerkock @Irenka !

I understand that the feeling is not that farmtastic when your team is not as engaged as you are.

You are not able to change teams, but I will pass on the feedback to the Game Studio. 
  • simsimsimsim Posts: 35 ✭✭
    My team progress for honey pot is disheartening...same thing repeating since introduction of this quest..more then 60% work i do alone  =) coz i am an enthusiastic player   B) ... option for reshuffle team could change this event into good one.
  • beckyBabebeckyBabe Posts: 1
    Can I ask how you actually collect the honey pots? 
  • QueenBQueenB Posts: 3,072 Community Moderator

Farm Heroes Saga - The studio is hunting for feedback, share yours here
    Don't miss out on Gold Bars here

Absolutely @beckyBabe and welcome to our Community 😃

• mysticalmystymysticalmysty Posts: 13,710 Superstar
    Yeehaw.. my Farm Heroes been freeze a lot lately, and my reward for honey pot been empty, and I don’t have any issue with my other games 🤔 I have to keep force close my game after every levels I play 

It's going to be Friend-Tastic ❄️
    Find out more here!
    Thanks for sharing @mysticalmysty 👍

Do you mind telling me which game app version you have installed there? 

Hi @QueenB I play on iPhone XS with 12.4.1 phone version and 5.24.5 app version. 

Find out more here!
    Perfect 👍

I'll pass these on to Support so they can look in to this!

Thank you @QueenB 🤗

Find out more here!
  • Chicken_SlayerChicken_Slayer Posts: 10,088 Superstar
    I also heard reports in our group they are completing but not getting anything :( As far as I know they have the latest version and are using newer phones. 

You can find out more about our Superstars here

Please give us an accept all lives button! Vote here

Farm heroes addict slaying chickens since 2013. Wife, mother, youtuber, blogger, co-running a group with Mr slayer, endlessly trying to defeat Rancid while raising younger versions of their dad and I. We have no chance!

Hello, I'm stuck with very bad team for weeks... :( Does anyone else stuck with bad team, not active? 

Dear developers (studio?), I have few suggestions / wishes:

-- If they are picked randomly, PLEASE add the filter to group together active players and those who didn't play for at least a month!!!
    --  maybe should be option to keep same team or change it at the end of event ( now they automatically enroll same team after winning);
    -- if someone earn more than 200 pots by himself/ herself - reward with few gold bars, that should be fair ;-)

Please let us enjoy and not get annoyed while playing!
    Thanks in advance!

Maybe somebody has any more ideas re honney pots event?
     ( Dear superstars, can you please pass my comment to right people?)
    Here is one example of my progress with the teammates (I'm 1st):

Did anyone read my posts above?
    Appreciate your time....