Farm heroes saga level 2511 is impossible to win.

Options
Ans
Ans Posts: 15 Level 2
Farm heroes saga level 2511 is impossible to win. You got mutch to less points to get your 100%. If you take all green appels you only got 1%. I dont come further then round 50%. Tried everything!! NOT nice

Comments

• steffb1
    steffb1 Posts: 12 Level 2
    Options
    Hi , I've just completed level 2542 
  • PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 33,066 Candy Moderator
    Options
    Hello @Ans and @steffb1, Hearty Welcome to the Farm Heroes section of our friendly King Community :) 

Sorry to hear about that!!  Let me see if I can provide any useful tips for you.  Please give me some time to go and play =)

Congratulations on reaching the current last episode @steffb1.... 18 more levels and you will reaching the top players :+1:  

Both of you have a wonderful day/evening :D 
  • Ans
    Options
    Pummy Raj, I hope you can help me!! 
  • PummyRaj
    Options
    Hello again @Ans, I am just about to check the level :+1:  

Thank you for your patience!
  • Valice
    Valice Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options
    Hello,
     Is there something new for this level? It's really impossible, I've tried everything and my best result is 43%...
    Hope you can fix it!

• PummyRaj
    Options
    Hello @Ans, Good Morning and Hearty Welcome to Farm Heroes section King Community @Valice :) 

I was able to check the level in this weekend and it was hard like you both said  :o:o 

I came very close to the goal with 8% left in Rancid's life.  I have selected the 2+ Bonus with 1750 Magic Beans to start the level.  I have also used 2 Color Collectors and some +1 Bonus boosters along with Shovels.  But, I did not spent Gold Bars for 5 extra moves otherwise, I might have finished the level probably may be with 1 or 2 more color collectors (Well, if it isn't for these hard levels, what am I collecting those useful boosters, isn't it)!!

One very useful tip -->  Use your Shovels and break the ice at the Water Drops so that the Grass seed will drop down of the board.  So that, you can replace the Slime with Grass.  Because, as you know, there are only 2 Grass seeds on the board.  Unless we clear / use the ones on the board, new ones won't appear.  Keep using them as much as possible to replace the slime.  Again, you might have seen this in many previous levels :D  

@Ans!  I think we can beat the level BUT only by using some of our boosters!!  Hope you have few Color Collectors and +1 Bonus boosters available in your game along with some Gold Bars!!  

And if you and @Valice do not agree with it, then, I can inform the Farm Heroes Community In-Charge about it to elevate to the King Studio.  

But, as per experience, the King Studio do not tweak levels when there are only 2 or 3 players complaining about it!!  

Hope this made sense!!  Please let me know your thoughts on this!!

Talk to you both soon!  Have a nice day/evening =)
  • Ans
    Options
    Hallo Pummy Raj,
    Thanx a lot for trying. Very nice of you!!
    I came now till 38% and had 1 move left. 
    Lucky me a had a lot of tractors and I let them go down under in the game. Together with shovel and Color Collectors. And then I win level. But this is not normal anymore!
    You say: King Studio do not tweak levels when there are only 2 or 3 players complaining about it!!  This is bullshit of them, because not so many people are so far in this game. How can then many people complains. Something else if you play level 100 with thousends off people. They have to listen to us.
    Like they always say look at Youtube. But there are no high levels there to see. 
    Level 2512 the same story. very hard and only with a lot of luck you get your 12 sheeps. I did it! but played it for a lot of hours.
  • Ans
    Options
    Hallo Pummy Raj,
    Thanx a lot for trying. You was a great help!! Very nice of you <3
    I came now till 38% and had 1 move left.
    Lucky me a had a lot of tractors and I let them go down under in the game. Together with shovel and Color Collectors .
    Finaly I did it. Pffffff.
    You Say: 
    King Studio do not tweak levels when there are only 2 or 3 players complaining about it!!  This is bullshit.
    There are not a lot of people who are so far in this game. How can then a lot of peope complain. Its not level 100 where thousends players are gaming.
    Also what they always say: Look at Youtube, there are no movies for sutch high levels!! When you say that they give no comments!
    Have a nice evening/ day.
    Grtz Ans

• Ans
    edited July 2019
    Options
  • Ans
    Options
    Pummy Raj
    Thanx thanx. For your help, very kind of you!! <3
    I did it. I win level. with a lot of tractors, shovel and colour catchers. I had 38% and 1 move to go. with a lot of tractors down to run I finaly win.  

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?