Farm heroes saga level 2511 is impossible to win.

Options
2»

Comments

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 33,026 Candy Moderator
    edited July 2019
    Options
    Hello again @Ans

Yay... Congratulations!!  Very Happy to hear that you have passed the level and you are Welcome :+1: 
    I am glad that I was able to provide assistance to you :)  

If you need help with anything else in future, post a Question or feel free to send me a Private message -->  If you click on my name here, you will get "my profile" page.  There you can see "Message" tab in your right end.  

Or if you would like to continue being on the Community and have some fun, please do so.  Various contests run from time to time in all game sections for us to win some Boosters and/or Gold Bars.  Click on this link to go to the thread directly and check for any ongoing contests  https://community.king.com/en/farm-heroes-saga/categories/the-fun-area-fhs  

Have a wonderful rest of the day/evening!  Keep having fun in your game(s) :D  
  • nancyb099
    nancyb099 Posts: 73 Level 2
    Options
    There is a problem with the counting in level 2511. I got all apples more than once by lining up 5 and it only reduced score by 1%. I also turned the entire bottom half of the screen to grass and still was unable to score below 29%. This has been a problem in previous Rancid levels. Consistency in the scoring would be nice. I have been stuck on this level for ages.
  • Valice
    Valice Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options
    Hello,
    Pummy Raj for your help.
    nancyb099, I was stuck too but yesterday I've managed to passed this level. T
    o pass the level I used 1750 beans(+2 bonus to every match) and all the boosters I had - 3-4 shovels, maybe 5 color collectors, 4 tractors and +1 bonus reward boosters.

• Deva
    Deva Posts: 12 Level 2
    edited January 2020
    Options
    **Edit by CM: Unsupported language**
  • Deva
    Deva Posts: 12 Level 2
    edited January 2020
    Options
    **Edit by CM: Unsupported language**
  • QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 13,660 Community Manager
    Options

Sorry @Deva, but we only use English on the King Community, to make sure that everyone understands and can be understood. 

Please feel free to re-post your question in English and one of our members will be happy to help you.

Thanks for your understanding and have a lovely day!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?