Farm is celebrating 10 years! 👩‍🌾🧑‍🌾
🎉🚜 Get all the info HERE

Farm Heroes Saga game looks different on Facebook? NEW HTML5 version!

Comments

• QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 13,660 Community Manager
    Welcome to our Community @tatou😃

I'm sorry but we only use English on the King Community, to make sure that everyone understands and can be understood. 

Please feel free to re-post your question in English and one of our member will be happy to help you.

Thanks for your understanding and have a great day :) 

• ChiefCharlie
    ChiefCharlie Posts: 2 Newbie
    Seriously why change things? Far too many games get changed and made a whole lot worse, perhaps you guys are unaware of the adage 'if it ain't broke, don't fix it'.  Hope someone works out that people play them because they like them as they are....and these new changes are not liked one little bit.
    Shame that after 1000+ levels I will be leaving yet another game due to your 'new and not improved' version.
    If you need to change server/provider/whatever you want to call them, then fine do that but why oh why does it always involve changing the graphics and the general layout?
    I only joined this forum today because Iwas incensed by these awful changes...but hey I am only one player so you probably will take no notice ...but when you roll this dreadful version out to the masses get ready for lots of negative feedback.
  • Reva_Huff
    Reva_Huff Posts: 4 Newbie
    Started having problems a couple of days ago, takes ages to load graphics are terrible same quality we had 20 years ago. Try to play game after a couple of moves it crashes with "we have encountered a problem" You have caused the problem. May check back a couple of times to see if things have improved otherwise but feel these improvements may be the end for this game
  • cagsywagsy
    cagsywagsy Posts: 1 Newbie
    Rubbish graphics. Taking ages to load. You could have warned everyone about this test. in fact you should have asked for volunteers to try it out first. Very unprofessional .
  • BetsyC
    BetsyC Posts: 10 Level 2
    Hate this change.  I'm on level 1749 and now I want to quit. Lost all my boosters, graphics are blurry, and I have to endure a tutorial of sorts to even get in to play. Change it back!
  • Flemming_Jensen
    Flemming_Jensen Posts: 1 Newbie
    i can not always open the game, and when i do it takes forever and have to reload it several times, also, new graphic is not better then before, if its not back to normal soon, i think ill quit the game, it was a good 2.5 year.
  • adnil
    adnil Posts: 2 Newbie
    edited August 2019
    Please bring back the old version and all my boosters. 

This one doesn't open, uses way too much battery, is fuzzy and difficult to see. I'd also accumulated 50,000 beans which were helpful in some levels, it's all gone. 

I'll likely quit playing it you don't go back.
  • annalazarou
    annalazarou Posts: 1 Newbie
    Hello, i dont like this change at all... Its very comfusing and i lost all my friends that give me help...and i cant send request for getting help with beans... 
  • emco66
    emco66 Posts: 1 Newbie
    I feel that you interfiered in my "life" - personal area!!! I am not pleased with the new vision of the game! Why didn't you run the new version as " Farm Heroes Super Saga" or sort of... May be I start thinkung of leaving this game. I agree with the people saying new version is slow, animation of heroes is ugly and looks that we are 2-years old children...
  • Freeson45
    Freeson45 Posts: 1 Newbie

A disaster ! This new update disgusts us with our favorite game! The GUI is ugly, small, we do not see where we are. Can a return to the old interface be possible and is planned stp?

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?