Island Rush Event!

Options

Comments

• wafercookieflippers
    wafercookieflippers Posts: 4,637 Legend
    Options

Thanks for the tag @Foley1362 ! 🤗Congratulations to you! 👏👏👏👏

Yes @QueenB I was fortunate and did make it to the #1 position but I haven't heard anything as of yet about customizing a character. I'm very much looking forward to it though. 🥰♥️🐳

• stan1981
    stan1981 Posts: 3,418 Legend
    Options

I make it to the #7 also ...

but nice event overall

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 36,180 Candy Moderator
    edited February 2020
    Options

Yaay @Foley1362 and our dear cookie @wafercookieflippers 👏 👏

Your wish is fulfilled, Mr.Foley 🤗

I came in the 2nd for the Finals! Was stuck on a nasty level and was loosing by a Black Sheep! I must have had 50 trials, but won the level yesterday with a single star. Glad it's over 😵

How about you @Rancid and @Chicken_Slayer ? Did you participate in the Island Rush and were you able to win the finals?

• KingChewy
    KingChewy Posts: 13,713 Sweet Legend
    Options
  • Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 25,027 Pet Rescue Moderator
    Options

I didn't @PummyRaj I can't play like everyone else so can't gather the stars 😭

Well done everyone though!!

• PummyRaj
    Options

Actually, there was very less competition for the Finals @Chicken_Slayer!!

Not sure why!! I have managed to gain 86 stars and the first place player with 112, and my place stayed in the 2nd for all 3 days!!

Where as the Quarter Finals and Semi Finals were above 300's and 200's and the players were jumping from their spots like crazy!! Did not get a chance to compete in the finals last time as I was too busy for some reason, so didn't know how it went! But, the pre-finals were the same like now, if I remember correctly!!

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 25,027 Pet Rescue Moderator
    Options

Thats it though @PummyRaj I cannot use boosters and have to video each level so I cannot race ahead passing levels using boosters or I would have to go back and video them afterwards again so I am always held up. Hence I cannot gather stars. Its a good night if I manage to pass one level cos then I usually pass three these days then nothing.

I need a co-videoer but mine is too busy right now sadly 😭

I'll have to "borrow" Mr SLayers account next time. He has said I can.....

• PummyRaj
    Options

I understand @Chicken_Slayer (I am so so glad that our tags are working... it has been a while since I responded immediately to your tag)!

Boosters are not that handy now-a-days as the levels are OK, BUT need more moves than the given ones!! So, I will have to use Hunter or another booster just to save my moves, if I am very close to winning, that is!!

Also, I try not to keep more than 10 of Hunters and the Tractors, as you never know when you have to reinstall the game!! That's another reason for me to use up the boosters 😀 😎

• wafercookieflippers
    wafercookieflippers Posts: 4,637 Legend
    Options

I'm glad you made it to the finals too @stan1981 ! Same with you @PummyRaj and @bearwithme and @mysticalmysty ! 😊

I have to agree with you @PummyRaj that the first two rounds seemed more difficult to obtain and maintain a lead. This final round seemed easier. I started the black sheep and was worried they would slow me down but it wasn't terrible. However it seemed like as of Saturday, our positions were rather well set.

I really enjoy these challenges. We get to play regular levels and progress goes directly to advancing the map. The competition is fun since it is for limited times but in tiers so that there is a benefit to winning each round. Many people dislike team challenges, and this one is a good opportunity for an individual competition.

• CJPF
    CJPF Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

I won Harvest Rush also, supposedly, but have heard nothing about the character creation or anything else....😡

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?