Farm is celebrating 10 years! 👩‍🌾🧑‍🌾
🎉🚜 Get all the info HERE

Daily Bonus - Resetting to Day 1! (FIXED)

Ei
Ei Posts: 64 Level 3
edited November 2019 in Support
How long is a "day" in Farm Heroes Saga?  I play daily, yet I'm always accepting the Bonus for Day 1...it doesn't advance.   Do I have to make sure I get in under a certain amount of time each day so I'm not penalized for "skipping a day"? (which I'm not)  I'm playing with the new format

Best Answers

• Ei
    Answer ✓
    Rancid said:
    First, let your boosters recharge. Then:

#1 Use a catch all on either the apples or onions as your first move. This drops the eggs closer to the bottom, which makes it easier to match them up.

You're brilliant!  Tip #1 made all the difference.  I finished with 3 Stars!!  Thanks!

• QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 13,658 Community Manager
    Answer ✓
    Thanks, @Ei, and apologies for the delay in getting back! 

The Studio has been looking into this and they believe there might be an issue which they need to continue looking in to.

They don't know how long this will take however, you will still be able to collect a free reward and not being left empty-handed 😉

We know this is not ideal and we apologies for the inconvenience caused.

Thanks for your patience while we look into this 😉

Answers

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Newbie
    Try playing twice a day, 12 hours apart and see if that makes any difference. You may have just been unlucky.
  • Ei
    Thanks.  I just went on, and moved to Day 2.  I'm playing about 3 hours earlier than yesterday.  I sure wish we would get beans in the Daily Bonus like we used to.
  • Ei
    I returned today, a little earlier than yesterday, and they gave me Day 2 Bonus again...it should be Day 3.  Not that it matters.  Level 730 is impossible (2:44 pm est)
  • GMattox
    GMattox Posts: 2 Newbie
    Since the new larger format I can no longer see my reward button on the side.  They used to be on top now the FaceBook margin covers them.  How do I get them back?
  • [Deleted User]
    Ei said:
    I returned today, a little earlier than yesterday, and they gave me Day 2 Bonus again...it should be Day 3.  Not that it matters.  Level 730 is impossible (2:44 pm est)
    I have completed level 730 with three starts. I will have a few turns and see what seems to be the easiest way to complete the level.
  • [Deleted User]

#1 Use a catch all on either the apples or onions as your first move. This drops the eggs closer to the bottom, which makes it easier to match them up.
    #2 Where possible, make matches next to the buckets. This will produce more water.
    #3 The more you do this, the more likely the water will match up simply by having the bucket filled.
    #4 Only make a match next to an Oyster if it already open.

One shovel, one "+1"  and three catch all were the only boosters I used to finish the level on my second try.
  • Ei
    Thanks!

10/7-8:48 pm....back to Day 1 bonus, even though as you can see I've played AT LEAST 3 days in a row.  Do I really have to "time'" when I play each day, in order to advance the Daily Bonus?
  • Ei
    Answer ✓
    Rancid said:

You're brilliant!  Tip #1 made all the difference.  I finished with 3 Stars!!  Thanks!

• QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 13,658 Community Manager
    Hi @Ei :)

May I have your User ID so I can ask Player Support to check your logging history and check no days have been missed?

Also, are you playing on multiple devices or just on PC? 

• Ei
    User ID-1945137810
    That's my concern...what constitutes "a day"?   I play every day...but at different times.  Now today I logged in at around 5:30 pm, and there was NO offer of daily bonus 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?