Farm is celebrating 10 years! 👩‍🌾🧑‍🌾
🎉🚜 Get all the info HERE

Problem sending lives

piaandersson
piaandersson Posts: 1,022 Level 5
edited October 2019 in Support
I Updated farm heros yesterday and since that it is problem sending lives to other players. I´ll try to explain.

I start the game and then click on the mailsymbol. Get the poupup where I see players who has asked for lives. I send to them. Then I click on the button to send to others. So far it is as it should be.

But when I later click on the mailsymbol I get a popup whit a blue button that says connect. When I click on that button I come to my acount, where I can change my password.

I have to close the game and go to settings in my mobile and the app for farm heros and clear the cache. Then when I open the game again I can see and send lives again.

To clear the cache makes other problems (or what I should called it). Every time I get a new start on the tractor rail (I tink it´s called that) But clear the cache is the only way I can send lives to others if I want to do that. Don´t want to have to clear cache all the time.

Use, moto G (5S) android version 8.1.0

Answers

• QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 13,660 Community Manager
    Welcome to our Community @piaandersson🤗

Fist of all, I want to thank you for providing such a detailed description of the issue as this is exactly what we need to be able. to help 🙌

My first suggestion is to reinstall the game app as it does sound like there is a bug, which can only completely cleared with reinstalling the game app.

Now I know this part is scary as you will lose any saved boosters and lives so hopefully, you don't have that many stored or able to use them before trying this.

Your progress should be backed up as long as you have the game app connected to Facebook or a King account. Once you have reinstalled the game, remember to connect it back.

Let me know how it goes :) 
  • piaandersson
    edited October 2019
    @QueenB Thanks for the answer.

Is there a way to see that my progress really are saved.

When I open the game and goes to the wheel. I have the blue button, my profile. And I´m logged in there. Does that mean that the game are saved. Or do I have to do anything else to make sure the game are saved.
    I don´t want to loose the progress since I´m on level 2392 and some of the levels had been extremly hard.

I logged in on kings website but I didn´t see anything there that the game are saved.
  • piaandersson
    edited October 2019
    @QueenB I have now reinstalled the game. But it´s still the same.
  • juditageiger
    juditageiger Posts: 3 Newbie
    edited October 2019
    **Edit by CM: Unsupported language**
  • QueenB

Welcome to our Community @juditageiger  🤗

Sorry, but we only use English on the King Community, to make sure that everyone understands and can be understood. 

Please feel free to re-post your question in English and one of our members will be happy to help you.

Thanks for your understanding and have a lovely day!

• QueenB
    @piaandersson, Thanks for trying the reinstall and your game progress is fine right?

I just need you to confirm the game app version you have installed on your device and I'll pass this on to Player Support so they can have a closer look.

Oh and your User ID as well, thanks :) 
  • QueenB
    One more thing, can we also have a screenshot where it asks you to change your password?

• piaandersson
    @QueenB Yes the progress was ok.

motoG (5S) android version 8.1.0

UserId. 10940650331

Screenshot. Don´t know how to do that. And I don´t think it´s needed. Because it seems like a little missunderstanding. I could have written a little bit different in the first one. When I click the blue button "connect" I come to my acount.
    And it looks just the same as it does when I click on the wheel and the blue button "my profile".
    If you really need a screenshot I can try to see if I can fix that.
  • piaandersson
    @QueenB I just realised that you didn´t wrote mobile version. You write game app version. The game app version I have of farm heros are 5.26.7 and on the play store it is the same version and it says in play store that it was updated october 3.
  • QueenB
    Thanks @piaandersson!

So it has been suggested that you reinstall the game app and Facebook app if you have it installed on your device and try connecting again.

The User ID you've provided is a guest account so something has gone wrong and you need to reinstall. We have your real user id so we can see your progress and Player Support will be happy to add boosters to your game once this issue has been fixed.

Let me know when this has been done :)

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?