loading problem with farm hero

Stormrider1Stormrider1 Posts: 6
edited October 11 in Support
will not open, it keep saying its loading, have waited up to 20 min.  I have empty my cache, clear my history and updated my flash player, have also try a different browser

Answers

• CrystalmanCrystalman Posts: 1
    I am having the same problems with my apple Mac. Have done the same as Stormrider1 to no avail!
  • Stormrider1Stormrider1 Posts: 6
    yes, mine is also a apple mac
  • QueenBQueenB Posts: 2,715 Community Moderator
    Sorry to hear about this guys!

We normally don't recommend playing on Safari so if we could try a different browser, that would be better. @Stormrider1, I understand you've already tried this so can you also try recomeving the game and install it back again? 

First of all, don’t worry as this process will not delete your progress. As soon as you reinstall the game you will be back on the same level as before. In order to delete the game from Facebook please follow these steps: 

Go to “Settings => Apps” and press the “x” next to the game app.

Now clear the cache for your computer: http://www.wikihow.com/Clear-Your-Browser's-Cache.

Now search for the game on Facebook and start playing.

Hope this helps :) 

Farm Heroes Saga - The studio is hunting for feedback, share yours here
    Royal Championship, whaaat 🧐 Check it out here

try this and its still is not working.  Try it on chrome and it is a blank screen!
    Sorry to hear that it did not help!

Do you happen to know if your game is running on Flash or do you have the new HTML5 version? 

I did update my flash,  all my other King games are working fine.

but farm heroes still is not
    Sorry to hear the game is still not loading for you :(

Do you happen to have Windows 10 installed on your PC? If yes, download the game app from Microsoft Store, connect it to Facebook or King account so your progress can sync and see if that works better.

If not, do you have access to a mobile device?

i have a mac air, i have been playing on my i pad and i phone and they're working  fine on those
  • Chicken_SlayerChicken_Slayer Posts: 9,888 Superstar
    @Stormrider1 do you have the older flash version or the newer mobile looking html?
    If you still have the flash version a lot of browsers are stopping flash auto playing as it is being discontinued next year. It could be related to that. 

https://helpx.adobe.com/uk/flash-player/kb/enabling-flash-player-safari.html