All Farm Hero Saga boosters are locked! (Fixed)!

Floodie4
Floodie4 Posts: 1 Newbie
edited October 2019 in Support
I’m not sure what happened? Id like to keep my progress. 

Any suggestions? Thank you.

Answers

• kk7788
    kk7788 Posts: 2 Newbie
    Floodie4 said:
    I’m not sure what happened? Id like to keep my progress. 

Any suggestions? Thank you.

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 31,638 Candy Moderator
    Hello @Floodie4 Hearty Welcome to the Farm Heroes section of our friendly King Community :) 

First of all, I apologize for not attending to your post till now!!  Sorry to hear about the issue in your game!!  

Since it has been 2 days as you have posted this question, is your game all better now?  If not, did you try to clear the cookies/cache --->  Disconnect from the internet ---> shutdown the device and restart after few minutes.  See if this step works!! 

If you still do not see your boosters, recently, I have seen a post by our Community In-charge that if we play the level where the last boosters is unlocked, all might be open again!!  I think that is level # 8!!  I know it is a bit pain to go back that far -- depending on where you are in that at present!!  But, it is totally worth it :+1: 

I will tag our Farm Heroes Community Manager @QueenB to give a heads-up and correct me if I am wrong!!  

Please post back if you need further assistance and clarification.  If you tap on "Type your Comment" box located below, you will be able to write back!

Hope everything works out and you will have fun in your game again! 

Thank you for posting in the Community!  Have a great week ahead =)  
  • QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 13,657 Community Manager
    Thanks @PummyRaj

@Floodie4, is your issue the same as on the following post: https://community.king.com/en/farm-heroes-saga/discussion/267032/why-my-all-boosters-are-locked#latest

If yes, follow the solution provided there which should get you back on track :) 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?