Farm Heroes Saga - What's the Story? 🤔

Options
QueenB
QueenB Posts: 13,660 Community Manager
edited November 2019 in Feedback

The Studio would like to hear your thoughts...

How important to you is the story of Farm Heroes Saga?

- Do you ever think about the world and characters of the game whilst you play?

- Would you be interested in more stories or opportunities to get to know the world and characters of the game? 

Your comments will go straight to the team that works on the game, so this is your chance to maybe make a difference 😉 

Don't be afraid to be brutally honest with us 😉

Terms and Conditions 

Comments

• Mosi31
    Mosi31 Posts: 4 Newbie
    Options
  • Mosi31
    Mosi31 Posts: 4 Newbie
    Options
  • _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,693 Sweet Legend
    Options
    Good morning @QueenB, well it's lunch time by you.  As you already know, I love stories and created a couple of Rancid stories.  I will respond to your questions below.

How important to you is the story of Farm Heroes Saga?
    I would love to see a story in the game!  We have it in Candy Crush Soda Saga and had it once in Candy Crush Saga.  I'm not sure if the players pay attention to the storyline while playing their game.  But for me personally, I love them because then I get my creative mind going and create more stories.

- Do you ever think about the world and characters of the game whilst you play?
    For me, I am finding the levels difficult lately so I am not that high up yet.  My concentration seems to be what moves to make to get rid of those darn frogs!  So I guess my answer to this question has to be no.  But I could certainly use some distractions.

- Would you be interested in more stories or opportunities to get to know the world and characters of the game?
    Most definitely YES!  I would love to see the different sides to Rancid besides his red face when you beat him at his levels.  Amelia is really cute but couldn't she do more than just farm her cropsies on her tractor?  I would love to see new characters introduced if the studio plans on having a storyline.

Now I am going to tag some players below so that they can respond:

@Foley1362, @mysticalmysty, @PummyRaj, @Sukanta_Biswas, @RegalRenz, @bearwithme, @Crimson_Dawn, @LizzyLemondrop, @SeraphicStar

• mettaraine
    mettaraine Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options
    I am not a happy camper with the new version of Farm.  This was my go to game, now I have to play Candy Crush, :(  I understand the need for change but why are things not working properly and then all of a sudden...I have 15 gold bars.  I had over 2600...very sad.  Bring back the Great game it was!!
  • _Elsa_
    Options
    What are you seeing different @mettaraine besides the screen size?
  • mettaraine
    mettaraine Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options
    I do not like the animation.  I come back everyday to get rewards and it resets about every other day to day one.  Where did my gold bars go?
  • _Elsa_
    Options
    I haven't seen the animation in my game yet so maybe not everyone has it.  I had trouble for quite a while with not even getting the daily booster showing up.  I don't play daily right now because I can't deal with those frogs!  If you lost your golds bars and didn't use them then I am going to ask you to please get your user ID # by following the steps from here.  Do not post it here but let me know when you have it and then I'll have the community moderator look into your account to find out what happened to them. 
  • Mbsinkcmo
    Mbsinkcmo Posts: 55 Level 3
    Options
    Thanks for the tag, @Elsa
    Honestly, I don't pay much attention to the stories. I hate to admit that because I know that a lot of hard work goes into them, but they're just not something I follow while playing. I would much rather see the Farm Club area further developed. Acquiring those nice rewards after collecting the required companions gave me reason to strive to prolong my game play. The stories do nothing to entice me into trying to finish an episode. 
    Thanks for letting me add my two cents  
  • Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 24,484 Pet Rescue Moderator
    Options
    It's nice to know the names of the characters but in all honesty..I am not one for stories. I just like to play the game :) 
  • wafercookieflippers
    wafercookieflippers Posts: 4,637 Legend
    edited October 2019
    Options
    I am new here, but farming is one thing that I feel like does not need too much backstory. Maybe it's because I am from a farming state. Farming is like Nike here--just do it. 

On a side note, I did not realize that I had played this game for a little while in 2013? On an old phone. I don't think I even knew it was called "Farm Heroes Saga." I thought that the water was teardrops and the buckets were buckets of tears that weeped onto the board at the most inopportune times. 😿🤦🏻‍♀️

Last night, I got a challenge to collect "onions." What? Those aren't rutabagas?!? 🤯

It would be cool to do some animal husbandry type stuff with the animals in the club house. (Whatever it's called, sorry!) Kind of like Pet Rescue Puzzle where we can rename them and maybe feed them some hay or give them some tears from the bucket. 😉

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?