Mother Hen is back 🐔 - Win Golden Egg!

Comments

• BQN537
    BQN537 Posts: 24,993 Pro Player 👑
    Hi @Foley1362
    I agree with you 100% the egg challenge was fun anytime I get a chance to win gold bars of course I will be very grateful for them no matter how many even 1 gold bar is better than nothing 

You mentioned something about badges can I have one I love badges enjoy your day🤩😋🤪
  • Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 24,562 Sweet Legend
    @BQN537

You can create a badge. Press it and cut it out. In a beautiful picture frame and hanging over the bed. Can I only recommend you.

• BQN537
    Thank you 🙏 @Spinnifix I will definitely have a go at that
  • wafercookieflippers
    wafercookieflippers Posts: 4,637 Legend
    @Foley1362 @encantes

Not sure if you have tried to play the game today, but I got a pop-up message saying "Rancid tried to ruin our gobble event but now it's fixed." I wish I had taken a picture. Maybe try doing the whole troubleshooting and log-in/out thing again to see if you get it? 
  • BQN537
    I just had a look and @wafercookieflippers is right I took a screenshot 
  • aei121212
    aei121212 Posts: 5 Level 2
    @Spinnifix
    thanks for your help. I don’t know where to find my I’d number and don’t know what koto is...but thanks for trying to help me. 
  • PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 31,555 Candy Moderator
    Hello @aei121212 Hearty Welcome to the Farm Heroes section of our friendly King Community :) 

If you are playing through Kingdom account, please follow This Link to find your game user ID number

If you are logged into the game ONLY through Facebook, please let me know as this above link will not work for you!
  • KingChewy
    KingChewy Posts: 13,713 Sweet Legend
    @wafercookieflippers @BQN537 @encantes - no such luck for me on the Gobble event. Oh well, time to focus on moving up the levels board so I can get that beautiful 1000 badge soon I hope 💪🏻
  • PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 31,555 Candy Moderator
    edited November 2019
    15 Gold bars out of 2,000,000?? For all the hype about this contest,that's a ridiculously lame prize. Especially since I'm sure many people bought more than 15 gold bars to get boosters to complete the game. You would have been better off offering 15  gold bars than to lead people to think they would receive part of a "jackpot".  I would have enjoyed that, instead I feel a little tricked. 
    Hello @joiceeanne Hearty Welcome to the Farm Heroes section of our friendly King Community :) 

I am very sorry to hear that you feel tricked!!  There was a pop-up that showed up couple of times in my game saying that "more than 200,000 people have participated in the event, etc., etc.,"!  
    I even took a screenshot of it, but unfortunately deleted all of them as soon as I have my share of GB =) 

So, after seeing that pop-up itself, I know that I am going to get may be 10 GB or so!  But, King threw an extra and gave away 15 GB... I would say King had been very generous in my honest opinion!! 

But, to speak the truth... did you see the commotion here on the Community itself?  How many comments and questions were posted about Golden Egg event?  What to talk about the Facebook players and Kingdom players who did not come here to share their opinion!! 

I am sure this is just a marketing trick that King used to bring in many people to the event or to the game!  Before, many players were complaining "how hard the levels were" and / or how impossible is to finish even level # 6, etc., etc.,  Where did all those complaints go now and how could all of them complete the event? 

There were the same levels and nothing was changed.... so, how come the event was finished without a single complaint?  I am sure it is all in our minds!!  We were all thinking about the Gold Bars we will be receiving as the gift and forgot the level hardness =)=) 

But, it never makes sense to me to buy extra boosters to finish these special levels!!  When we know the end reward will be just 5000 Beans, and 6 hours of unlimited Lives along with 1 set of four active boosters!!  I always finish the events for those Magic Beans, because it is hard to win that many at once!  

What are your thoughts on this @Foley1362 @wafercookieflippers @BQN537
  • KingChewy
    KingChewy Posts: 13,713 Sweet Legend
    Thanks for the tag @PummyRaj - my thoughts are on the previous page if you’d like to read them 😉🤣

Very similar to yours in fact 💪🏻

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?