Mother Hen is back šŸ” - Win Golden Egg!

Options

Comments

• piaandersson
    piaandersson Posts: 1,024 Level 5
    Options
    @christine88 No, only thing you have to do now, is wait for december 10 to come.
  • Diad
    Diad Posts: 57 Level 2
    Options
    Ā Hi @piaandersson
    Have just been given the golden key - managed to pass the level I was stuck on then another and passed levels in the current event.
    So you have a chance if you haven't completed the event....but then we'll never know the answer to my question!
  • bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 15,976 Candy Moderator
    Options
    I am so sad!!! Once again I do not have access to this event.Ā  I was hoping that this time I would be included.Ā  šŸ˜ÆšŸ˜¢
    So I will just have to cheer on the rest of you who do have this event and hope that you win lots of gold bars. šŸ˜ŠšŸ¤—šŸØĀ 
  • piaandersson
    piaandersson Posts: 1,024 Level 5
    Options
    @diad the question have been answered by queenb if you look futher up. To play the golden egg event you have to qualified for it. So itĀ“s not an option to do as a normal event.

As for other events. She didnĀ“t answer but my guess are if you got the popup for the golden egg it will not be any other event becuase that one will block others. And if I look how it was the last time. The one that didnĀ“t have the golden egg didnĀ“t have any. But when the next one will come after golden egg that one just have to wait and see.

No I have not got the key yet but it still time for it. If I read my popup correct the time should run out monday.

But IĀ“m little confused about what you write. Did levels in the event counted for you. Event should not be one you can use to qualifie. And even if it was I had already finished that.
  • Diad
    Diad Posts: 57 Level 2
    Options
    @piaandersson
    Thanks.
    Have only passed 2 normal levels and 2 in the event so they must have counted the event.
    Perhaps it's so that people who are at the finish of normal levels can still take part.
  • auriemmo
    auriemmo Posts: 17 Level 2
    Options
    Still trying to get my Gold Bars from the previous Mother Hen event. Submitting request for help simply leads back to discussion board(s). Would like to try for help through chat; but, can't seem to find it anymore. Any help finding chat?Ā 

• Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 24,768 Sweet Legend
    Options
    @auriemmo
    Hi!

Ā Please try it out: At the bottom of the page is: Contact us. Go on and fill out the form. And then send it off. You would then have to receive a confirmation email. It may take a while for you to receive the email. Otherwise send again. If the confirmation email is there, please respond to it. Take a picture and hang it up. The answer may take. I'm still waiting.

Ā Good luck

• QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 13,660 Community Manager
    Options
    It's here šŸ¤—šŸ”šŸ„š

• encantes
    encantes Posts: 5,801 Farm Moderator
    Options
    @QueenB
    I'm happy to play Mother Hen

Good luck toĀ  all
  • Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 24,768 Sweet Legend
    Options
    I'm already at the 7th level. This time it was fast. Have the feeling that it is the same as the last time. All levels equal.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?