Mother Hen is back 🐔 - Win Golden Egg!

Comments

• QueenBQueenB Posts: 2,990 Community Moderator
    @一氧化二氫, this is just a general pop up to get players to update the game app to the latest version so please make sure the game app is up to date.

The event doesn't have an on-screen icon or showing on the event tabs like you're used to seeing. Here are the rules:

The event works in 3 phases:

1. The Access Phase - you will get a pop-up in your game, telling you the Access Phase has begun. To pass this stage, you must pass 3 levels in 7 days. After the 7 days have passed, you will get the Golden Key, which will give access to...

2. The Chicken Coop -  Complete all 9 levels of the Chicken Coop in order to find Mother Hen's Golden Egg!

3. Collect your Gold - If you complete the Chicken Coop and find the Golden Egg, you will get your share of the Gold Bars that are divided between all the players who found the Golden Egg.

**You only get a pop up once you have completed the challenge after each phase.**

Hope this clears out any doubts :)

Farm Heroes Saga - The studio is hunting for feedback, share yours here
    Don't miss out on Gold Bars here

Can I still access this if the game is on my iPad and not my phone? I mean this there way I can get it my phone with the level I am at on the iPad? 
    If you only have access to this particular event on your iPad, you will have to play it trough the iPad as this feature does not get synced between devices. 

BQN537 said:
    I passed three levels then got a pop up to say pass three and fat the key 🔑 so a bit confused 🤷🏻‍♀️ 🤷‍♂️ 
    PS does completing 5 levels in the ignite quest count or not 😄🇦🇺
    I've checked with the studio and they have informed that after completing 3 levels, you will get the Golden Key the next day. Keep an eye on the pop-ups from now on so you don't miss out on anything.

Completing the Ignite event does not count 😝

• SpinnifixSpinnifix Posts: 1,346 Legend
    The event starts on 14.11. at 16h. I'm looking forward to it. Keys already picked up.

• bearwithmebearwithme Posts: 4,347 Superstar
    I've  updated my game and cleared my cache and force closed my iPad and still nothing.  Bonnie went away two days ago, I played yesterday and today still no new events.  Looks like I won't get a chance to look for that golden egg!  😯😥🐨

"Sometimes the smallest things take up the most room in your heart." - Winnie the Pooh

Be sure to come check out the  Beginner's Corner and visit the lounge area 💕💕

If you are new to the community please check here for helpful info: Learn more about the King Community

💕Love Candy Crush Friends?  It's going to be Friend-Tastic ❄️ Find out more here for a chance to win 10 Gold bars!
    Oh no, you didn't get it 😧

Sorry to hear about this @bearwithme! You didn't happen to get any pop-up about this in your game, did you? 

• firebombmarkusfirebombmarkus Posts: 9,250 Superstar
    I also didn't get anything 🙈 But as @Rancid says I am happy for those who have fun with it 😊
    Hello @QueenB - I don't remember seeing any pop-ups in my game about it.  I just checked my other iPad and there is no pop-up there either - so I guess I'll just have to wait for the next event.  But I will definitely be cheering on my fellow Farm Heroes adventurers and wish them all the bet of luck!

"Sometimes the smallest things take up the most room in your heart." - Winnie the Pooh

If you are new to the community please check here for helpful info: Learn more about the King Community

💕Love Candy Crush Friends?  It's going to be Friend-Tastic ❄️ Find out more here for a chance to win 10 Gold bars!
  • wafercookieflipperswafercookieflippers Posts: 3,073 Game Expert

I feel so bad since I haven't been playing that long! I wish I could give one of you my Golden Ticket. Especially since I know I don't have a chance in the next round. I'm sorry @firebombmarkus @Rancid @bearwithme. 🥺

🍫 Find out about Game Experts here 🍭

❄️🎄Happy Holidays from Candy Crush
    Friends! Win Gold bars - 
    Here 🎄❄️

No matter what the list says, I did my best to be whaley good this year...🐳 
  • wafercookieflipperswafercookieflippers Posts: 3,073 Game Expert
    edited November 8
    @bearwithme @firebombmarkus @Rancid

Just a thought and maybe you already tried this--but I had to log in and out, restart my phone then do another log in and out a few times to get the egg Golden ticket to start counting levels. It seemed like it kept disappearing. Same with some of my tractor races and even my honey pots. Sometimes they pop up and sometimes not.

Have you tried to log out completely and restart your device? Then do a couple more log in and outs? Just an idea. I'm playing on an iPhone so I don't know maybe it's an ios issue or it could just be my connection. 

Really want you to get the golden tickets! 🙏

🍫 Find out about Game Experts here 🍭

❄️🎄Happy Holidays from Candy Crush
    Friends! Win Gold bars - 
    Here 🎄❄️

No matter what the list says, I did my best to be whaley good this year...🐳 
  • piaanderssonpiaandersson Posts: 122 ✭✭✭
    edited November 8
    @QueenB As I understand 一氧化二氫 He/she has already started the event.

In that popup it says that it starts november 6 thats the day before he/she wrote. And it said that he/she should play level 34 and he/she has done that.

So from I understand that popup and that you write thats how the golden egg event should works. That you get a popup that tells wich specifik level one shell play. And when you passed a level you should get a new popup that tells wich level you shell play next. It must work that way if the event not in the ususall place.

And a another thing that not quit right in that you write. You write "After the 7 days have passed, you will get the Golden Key, which will give access to."
    I did pass my three levels. And just the day after I passed them I got the key. So I didn´t have to wait 7 days to get the key. My event will starts on novmeber 13.

edited November 8
    For you who haven´t got the popups yet. As I understand you might still get it. One has already started the event as I understand it. I and one more will start november 14 so it looks like they put it out on different times. At least is it how I understand it. Hope you will have the chance.
    I don’t remember seeing a pop-up but I just completed 3 levels and I think I saw a short pop-up congratulating me. I guess I’ll find out for sure if I’m offered a gold key and a chance to play the levels in the chicken coop. I wish the notice would remain for a longer time on the screen so I would know for sure. 

edited November 9
    @bearwithme I don´t remember that I got a popup that just congratulating me. And all popups I have had have been so I must closed them.

The key popup looks like the one I put in here (text is in swedish). And beside that it told me that I got a key I also got 1 hour unlimeted life. And in the popup it says wich date it starts.

But I have had total of 4 popups. The first one I don´t remember what it said, the picture was on the hen. Think it was kind of that I should look for the event or something like that. The other one was the three that looks like the symbol for levels. Just like a picture that wafercookieflippers had earlier in the thread. The third was I put in earlier. And now last this one.

If you didn´t got 1 hour maybe It was one of the others. But as i said I must close them. So don´t know what you got. Maybe they are different on different devices.

@wafercookieflippers I think you will have the same chance that all others.

This event looks it will be different then usuall ones. This looks that one should scroll in the game and play levels that one already have played, at least that how it looks to me when I read in this thread.

So for me I think they must do this event that even thoose who haven´t play for long will have the chance.