Farm is celebrating 10 years! 👩‍🌾🧑‍🌾
🎉🚜 Get all the info HERE

stuck on level 1529!

moniet
moniet Posts: 7 Level 2
edited November 2019 in Support
Good morning, i am a daily player, am now stuck on level 1529,  i have tried using all boosters available, and still stuck, checked videos in you tube and saw that for this level ,  the amount of moves given  are 20 , but i only have 14 !!  If this is a test group  i wish to give you feedback on the difficulties,  please give me the 6 moves i am  missing, so it´s fair, -----it´s  a hard level and impossible to pass with only 14 moves.

Answers

• QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 13,660 Community Manager
    Hi @moniet, welcome to the Farm Community 🤗

Let me tag our Superstar @Chicken_Slayer and see if she has a video for you and some helpful tips, she's awesome at providing help 😉

Oh and since you're new here and currently passed level 1000, you should earn a badge for your achievement here
  • piaandersson
    piaandersson Posts: 1,023 Level 5
    edited November 2019
    @QueenB If it is this level moniet means that shows on this you tube. I have 20 moves on mine. And like she said all videos that are on you tube have 20 moves.

I´m not sure that is possible to do in just 14 moves. Since you should collect 10 ostrey/shells, 60 firecracker, 250 carrots and 250 purple (don´t know the english name).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8zu6PyW_u8A

• moniet
    Well these are my first posts here,  thank you queen b, totally agree not sure if it´s possible to do everything requiered with only 14 moves,  at least i can´t , can you please  fix this and give me 20 moves like everybody else? 
  • PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,575 Candy Moderator
    Hello again @piaandersson Hope you are having a nice day/evening!  

Those purple things are Onions =)  At first, I thought those were Beet Root, but later when I had a closed look, I realized that they are Onions :D:D  

Hearty Welcome to @moniet to the Farm Heroes section of the King Community :) 

Let me also tag my friend @Chicken_Slayer to pitch in and provide her videos... we are having a bit of difficulty with the tags nowadays!!  In the mean time, let me go back to your level and see how many moves I have!!

Just wondering... are you playing on a PC or a mobile device?  I have noticed that, sometimes, the mobile device has few extra moves than the PC game, not sure why!!  

Hope you will pass this level and enjoy your game again!
  • piaandersson
    edited November 2019
    @PummyRaj Thanks. I thougt of beet root, but was not sure. Now I then know it´s onion.

I have also noticed that it can be differecens between devices. But when it comes to the level 1529 it seems to be the same on mobile (android which I have) and pc.
    What I remember now about the you tubes I looked on they was from pc. The one I put in seems to be the newest or from facebook. The others have an older layout. So if it because the device maybe it tablet or if it diffrences in apple devices.
  • Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 24,325 Pet Rescue Moderator
    Hi @PummyRaj and @QueenB unfortunately I cannot do anything. I had the same request yesterday and I tried to help a player but both my account, and the spare account and my mobile account are all showing 20 moves :( 
  • piaandersson
    @Chicken_Slayer The player you tried to help. Did he/she had 14 moves just like moniet. If he/she had it then maybe it is like moniet said in the first one, that they have some kind of test. And it seems that it is to hard.
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Newbie
    Hi all. My mobile device also gives me 20 moves to complete the level. However, I will have a few tries at completing the level in 14 moves. At the moment, I am training 10 or more times a week in sport so it might be a couple of days before I get back to you.
  • moniet
    PummyRaj said:
    Hello again @piaandersson Hope you are having a nice day/evening!  

Those purple things are Onions =)  At first, I thought those were Beet Root, but later when I had a closed look, I realized that they are Onions :D:D  

Hearty Welcome to @moniet to the Farm Heroes section of the King Community :) 

Let me also tag my friend @Chicken_Slayer to pitch in and provide her videos... we are having a bit of difficulty with the tags nowadays!!  In the mean time, let me go back to your level and see how many moves I have!!

Just wondering... are you playing on a PC or a mobile device?  I have noticed that, sometimes, the mobile device has few extra moves than the PC game, not sure why!!  

Hope you will pass this level and enjoy your game a
  • moniet
    Hi pummyraj,  thanks for the welcome  =) I play on pc,  but everyone i asked also plays on pc and have 20 moves, just like all videos in youtube,  there´s no way i can pass this level  with 6 missing moves!!  It´s hard enough with 20-  I talked it over at farmheroes saga family and here can anyone fix this?  it´s not fair.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?