Word games with a difference

Options

Comments

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 24,433 Pet Rescue Moderator
    Options
    @Spinnifix I understand what you are saying but we would have two problems using different languages.
    Either all community staff would have to speak every language or would have to have staff for all those languages. Can you imagine how many  that would be.
    Secondly, you have found yourself how bad the translate is. At one time we used to use that a lot when King care was around. And it didn't work for those reasons. I wouldn't want to unintentionally unsult anyone :O 
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Newbie
    Options
    I said almost exactly the same thing a while ago. For paid forums with a million or more users, using multiple languages seems to work. But it still doesn't solve all the problems.

• Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 24,766 Sweet Legend
    Options
    Hi there!

I notice that discussions are superfluous even if you are right. Because the proof is there and action is required. I see more and more that players come in with their own language. The employees hardly come after it to write, which is only in English here. I think that's great. That they finally wake up and what to come up with. I say yes, the players are already showing the community how the rabbit runs !!! You have to find a way. I say yes, there are forums everywhere and it works.
    =)=)=)  
  • Spinnifix
    Options
    @Rancid & @Chicken_Slayer

Yesterday in the bath a thought occurred to me: it would be possible to improve it. If several helpers came into the community who spoke at least two languages. This means:. Your own and english. That would help a lot. It only takes a little time, but it could definitely work out.
  • stan1981
    stan1981 Posts: 3,418 Legend
    Options
    Isn’t English the international language? 
    End of the day: using english might be the ONLY feasible solution ... 
  • Spinnifix
    Options
    http://www.weltsprachen.net/

One of them is English. But German is also taught everywhere. I see that a lot of people from different countries come to us to study. You have to learn German here. We are not in the Middle Ages and not all can speak English. So there has to be something for every language. The world is full of countries with their languages. You can speak English and therefore see it only one-sidedly. Even technology is constantly evolving. There are also possibilities!

I was born in the GDR and there was no technology for us. We were a separate country with a wall around it. We are now starting to integrate.
  • Lady_Choo
    Options
    @Spinnifix my German friends told me that English is taught in all schools but I don't know how long that has been happening. Some of them are in their 20s. I do have more than one set of friends. Actually one of the families lives in the uk. So she uses both in the family which is pretty cool. 

German isn't actually taught everywhere. Most countries have the option to choose it if you wanted to. Along with a whole host of other languages. With any luck though contributing to the community might just help you too :) I did a year of German many years ago but kept confusing it with French as I did both so dropped it. Sadly I cannot remember much now.  
  • Lady_Choo
    Options
    Spinnifix said:
    @Rancid & @Chicken_Slayer

Yesterday in the bath a thought occurred to me: it would be possible to improve it. If several helpers came into the community who spoke at least two languages. This means:. Your own and english. That would help a lot. It only takes a little time, but it could definitely work out.
    I didn't know until recently that each help centre in game will come up in your own language. And you can contact for Tec support that way so at least your issues would be covered. We just need to teach you English for this side :) 
  • Spinnifix
    Options
    Hello Chicken_Slayer.

Yes, there is an email address on the tablet, I could also write in German. But whether there is an answer is questionable. Russian was taught in the GDR. So I can hardly speak English. We gave English or French as a voluntary subject from grade 7 onwards. English is taught today in primary school. But German is taught everywhere, I know that from many. We can only wait what comes.

• Spinnifix
    Options

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?