I cant play " farmer heroes saga" in facebook gameroom??? Its crachet

Best Answer

• yatish355
    yatish355 Posts: 50 Level 2
    Answer βœ“
    Options
    mona0150 said:
    @mona0150 Gameroom is not a supported platform for farm heroes saga. On being checked I found that farm heroes saga is loading on my laptop properly. If you want to play in gameroom, uninstall and re-install the same and check what happens after it.

Answers

• yatish355
    yatish355 Posts: 50 Level 2
    Answer βœ“
    Options
    mona0150 said:
    @mona0150 Gameroom is not a supported platform for farm heroes saga. On being checked I found that farm heroes saga is loading on my laptop properly. If you want to play in gameroom, uninstall and re-install the same and check what happens after it.
  • PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,748 Candy Moderator
    Options
    Hello @mona0150 A Warm Welcome to the Farm Heroes section of our friendly King Community :)Β 

I am sorry to say that the King does not support the "Facebook Game Room" platform.Β Β 

So, please use different browsers like Chrome or Edge, etc., and check if the game works.Β  If you are still having the issue, please let me know and I assist you further.Β 

** TO post back, please tap on "Type your Comment" box located below and write back.Β 

Thank you for posting in the Community!Β  Have a great rest of the day/evening!Β 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?