irati28
irati28 Posts: 4 Newbie
How can I get back?

Comments

• QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 13,660 Community Manager
    Options
    Welcome to our Community @irati28๐Ÿค—

I'm sure your game has been backed.ย Visit this linkย and try the steps provided in order to get back on track.

Hope this helps :)ย ย 
  • irati28
    irati28 Posts: 4 Newbie
    Options

I am sorry but the links ar for mobiles and I am on a computer. I have read that if I give you my ID you could get back for me. Could I ask you to do it, please? My ID is 2951691771.

Thank you!

• bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 15,960 Candy Moderator
    Options
    Hello @irati28 - thank you for telling us you play on a computer.ย  Now that you have your game ID - you can contact our Player Support directly,ย here.ย  Make sure you tell them the make and model of your PC and what software you are using and they should be able to help you out.

It may take them a few days to get back to you since the weekend and holidays are almost here, but please be patient and someone should respond to your request.ย 
  • QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 13,660 Community Manager
    Options
    It's not possible to lose your game progress if you play through Facebook or King account on a PC.ย 

Are you sure you are connected to the right Facebook/King account? Can you log out and back and see if that helps?

Try also different browser as it can also just be a cache issue.ย http://www.wikihow.com/Clear-Your-Browser%27s-Cache.

Hope this helps :)ย 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?