Farm is celebrating 10 years! 👩‍🌾🧑‍🌾
🎉🚜 Get all the info HERE

The game is not connecting to the internet how can I correct it

Kdub1
Kdub1 Posts: 2 Newbie
I tried everything I could to get internet connection on the game I have internet connection on my cell phone I can do everything but on Farm Heroes Saga it shows no internet connection

Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,595 Candy Moderator
    Hello @kdub1 Hearty Welcome to our friendly King Community :) 

I am very sorry to hear about the issue in your game!!  Since you are having the issue with only your Farm Heroes game but not with other Apps, the best possible remedy for you would be to "Delete and reinstall your game App"!! 

First, delete / uninstall the App --->  Clear cookies / cache --->  Make sure the WiFi is connected ---> Reinstall the App again  --->  Log-into the game.  It should work fine now! 

NOTE:  The only downside with this step is, we will loose all our saved up boosters!!  But, I have chosen to play my game than loosing the boosters!  I had this issue a while ago, and followed the same procedure, because, the issue is on our side :o 

Hope this made sense and clarifies!!  Please post back and let me know if you need further assistance or clarification.  Tap on "Type your Comment" box located below to write back. 

Hope everything works out and you will be able to play your game again!  Have a great rest of the day/evening!   
  • Kdub1
    Kdub1 Posts: 2 Newbie
    I've been trying to get assistance incorrect in the no internet connection on the game but I have not received an answer or assistance in correcting a tissue please help
  • QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 13,660 Community Manager
    What do you mean @Kdub1🧐 @PummyRaj provided you the steps above to try out 👆👆👆

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?