Farm is celebrating 10 years! 👩‍🌾🧑‍🌾
🎉🚜 Get all the info HERE

Does your Farm Heroes Saga game look different on Facebook? NEW HTML5 version!

Options

Comments

• SammySid
    SammySid Posts: 8 Level 2
    Options
    Will I ever be able to see my friend's list or send them lives?  I don't even know the 4 friends listed on my game.
  • Babongo
    Babongo Posts: 72 Level 3
    Options
    I prefer the (original?) version, available  when using the King.com platform.    The new one is too "busy".   Playing the older version is more in keeping with the "farm" theme.
  • Pauline_Mcdonald
    Pauline_Mcdonald Posts: 13 Level 2
    Options
    New format which I may add is  very childlike and the intro is too long too many popups.  Question is since the new format started all my beans disappeared.  Where have they gone
  • stan1981
    stan1981 Posts: 3,418 Legend
    Options
    Can u screenshot tat u hav zero beans now ? Else try uninstall and install again.
  • PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,834 Candy Moderator
    edited January 2020
    Options
    Hello @Pauline_Mcdonald, Hope you and family are doing well 🤗

With regards to the new version ---> Unfortunately the "Flash player" being disabled, King had to send in the game in "Hotmail version" for his players!  Except for the starting animations for few seconds, the game works completely alright, it even loads quickly! 

And also, did you notice the extra features that were brought into the game now?  Now, we have "Quests" and "Special Events" features - with which, we can earn extra boosters, which are very useful for our game!
    Also, the team feature "Honey Harvest" is also available now in the PC game! 

Hope this clarifies about why we have the new version from now on!    

And with regards to the Magic Beans --->  I am very sorry to hear that all your Beans have disappeared and the count became zero!!  It is not usual and not supposed to happen.  I will escalate about this our Farm Heroes game In-charge :+1:

Can you please post which browser you are using and also your game user ID number?

Looking forward to talk to you soon!  Have a great rest of the day/evening! 
  • Brandi_Cooper
    Brandi_Cooper Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options
    why is  my game changed, I do not like it, I want my old original game back, or I am not going to play any longer, this is the only game you have that I want to play.  WHY DID U CHANGE IT --THERE ARE COUPLE OF PEOPLE WHO AFTER GAME WAS DOWN FOR THREE DAYS, CAME BACK UP AND IS THE SAME ORIGINAL GAME---HOW DO I GET THE ORIGINAL GAME BACK
  • stingynina
    stingynina Posts: 9 Level 2
    Options
    I don't like the new mobile format they 'fixed'....sorry....I liked the old one better.
  • stan1981
    stan1981 Posts: 3,418 Legend
    Options
    Old 1 can’t be play 
  • Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 24,367 Pet Rescue Moderator
    Options
    Hi @stingynina and welcome to the community. 
    The game has changed because it used Adobe Flash. Adobe announced they were ending support in 2020 and advised all developers moved to non flash versions. So the game had to change and will be staying. Sorry. 
    Advantages are it doesn't crash as often and runs a lot faster. You will get used to it in time I hope :) 
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Newbie
    Options
    Old versions of games are not available for general release.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?