Does your Farm Heroes Saga game look different on Facebook? NEW HTML5 version!

Options

Comments

• QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 13,660 Community Manager
    Options
    QueenB said:
    Howdy farmers!

If y'all playing Farm Heroes on Facebook, you might have noticed the graphic has changed and looks like the mobile version.

This is not an error!

As Flash will be saying goodbye by December 2020, 
    we are converting our games on Facebook to run in HTML5 on desktop.

You can read more about why Flash will no longer be supported here.

If you still have Flash version, we recommend checking if your browser will be able to handle HTML5 in case you run into any trouble.

Check out this page.

If you have lost any purchased items from your game doing this change, please contact our Player Support team here so they can help replace purchased items.

Any feedback about the new look, please comment below, we want your feedback 😉

Thank you!

@brandi_cooper, sorry to hear you're not happy with the change but this is why it has been done 🤓 ☝☝☝

• QueenB
    Options
    @ScottW, thanks for reporting this 👍

Are you still on level 1929?
  • Siki
    Siki Posts: 5 Level 2
    Options
    It does not allow me to ask friends for help to pass gates. Just have to wait 4 days, pointless. And no beans every day after log in. Old version was better.
  • Terina_Mallows
    Terina_Mallows Posts: 9 Level 2
    Options
    Since the change the resolution is poor & the game screen is too big so i cant see my points or boosters, which makes the boosters impossible to use. i'm over level 2000, so don't want to loose the levels by reloading it. is there setting for this that I can change?
  • bnice
    bnice Posts: 5 Level 2
    Options
    Hi,

In the new HTML 5 version the roadblock at the end of a set of levels, timer to unlock doesn't appear to work. It doesn't tick down and after waiting the specified time doesn't unlock.

• Deven01
    Deven01 Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options
    Good morning. I understand why the issues we had last week and now the change in the Facebook app but I am having a "bug" with my game. People that are having the same issue with probably get mad at me for addressing it but doesn't make the game fun anymore. The bug is that my boosters are not changing, even when I use them. In other words, I have infinite boosts. Example: I could use the shovel 200 times in one game and it never runs out. I was hoping it was just a glitch from the update but I am on my 3rd day like this. It took me many years to get to my level of 2685, I enjoy the challenge. Thank you and I hope this is fixed soon!
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Newbie
    Options
    Hi @Devon01 and welcome to our friendly forums. This is a known bug and is in the process of being fixed. Hopefully my tablet can catch this bug =)
  • Terina_Mallows
    Terina_Mallows Posts: 9 Level 2
    Options
    The above screen shot shows The resolution is poor & I can not see all the points bar or my of my boosters so I can not use them. Please help
  • QueenB
    Options
    @Terina_Mallows, can you try zooming out and see if you can access the Boosters and see your scores? 
    https://www.ghacks.net/2018/04/10/the-ultimate-google-chrome-zoom-guide/

Hope it helps :) 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?