Unlimited usage of the Boosters-FIXED!

Options

Answers

• krkirby
    krkirby Posts: 11 Level 2
    Options
    Queen B -

Thank you for trying to assist me.  I can use the boosters, I just am not getting them when i collect them
  • krkirby
    krkirby Posts: 11 Level 2
    Options
    Yes, I'm having the same issue.
  • voglerpaulette
    voglerpaulette Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options
    I am having the same issue plus several of my boosters disappeared and I did not use them as I was saving them for a difficult set. How do you take a screen shot, I play on a pc through fb?
  • QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 13,660 Community Manager
    Options
    Great, thanks for confirming @krkirby and @voglerpaulette👍

This has been flagged to the studio already so I'll merge this thread to the one I already have open for this issue so that I can update you all when there is a fix.

In the meantime, enjoy it while it last 😜
  • Eggcracker
    Eggcracker Posts: 272 Level 3
    Options
    Rancid said:
    I wish I had this bug on my tablet.
    We had it again, so, because we no longer get lives or beans sent to each other on our Facebook game, we took advantage.

I went back to the games that I didn't pass with three stars, and won them. Now I'm gathering Honeypots, and also winning  =)=)

My beans are building up, but, as we all know, they soon vanish  =)

A word to the wise, if you are stuck on Rancid, and clear your cache as advised elsewhere, the clock will likely return to zero. The countdown starts again!
  • ckwitty
    ckwitty Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options
    yes, it is the farm heroes game.
    the daily bonus collected daily were not added to the booster's stock. I forgot to add, the beans collected on completion of each level were also not added
    Was playing on a pc. I think the problem started when the screen of the game was changed to the current one, when I could not fit the full game board on my screen. That was couple months ago, I think.
    I am running low on both beans and boosters. If this go on, I will no longer have any beans to continue playing
  • lindamicheleplatt
    lindamicheleplatt Posts: 7 Level 2
    Options
    I still have the issue and I agree, while it may have been fun at first, it is not now.
  • PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 33,026 Candy Moderator
    edited January 2020
    Options
    Hello @ckwitty, Thank you for replying back :+1: 

One more question... when you are using the boosters, are they decreasing OR are they staying on 1?  If they are staying at the same number, even after using them in the game AND collecting your daily bonus, then it is related to the glitch that has happened to some players.  Please click on this link and read more about it --->  "Glitch in Daily Bonus Boosters" 

With regards to the Magic Beans --->  Can I ask you to take 2 screenshots with the Magic Beans present in the screen...
    1) before playing a level, (2) and after winning a level.  This would prove the team that the Magic Beans are not being added to your stock! 

To post the screenshot, tap on "Attach Image" icon located in the tool-bar (a little farther to Emoticon), then select "Choose Files" to upload the image from your device.  

Talk to you soon!  Have a great rest of the day/evening!   
  • egnh
    egnh Posts: 6 Level 2
    Options
    For about a week now, I click on the daily bonus box, but those are not added to my game board. Is there a glitch somewhere?
  • candylover9
    candylover9 Posts: 101 Level 3
    Options
    There might be. Are you 100% sure that they do not come?

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?