Farm Heroes Saga not loading on Facebook! FIXED!

Options

Answers

• Eggcracker
    Eggcracker Posts: 272 Level 3
    edited February 2020
    Options
    kingkat28 said:
    Honestly @kingkat28 I promise they do but not always straight away. And even better when you are trying to help people, sometimes they test it and only change it for some. 
    The outdated videos are because they change so many levels that bloggers don't have time to change all even if they knew about them. Honestly, I deleted 30 videos in the last couple of days and had to remake them and they were old levels that I only redid last year. 
    I know if people comment on mine they have changed, I proritise them for remaking and will try to make them before anything else. But they won't know unless people tell them, so its always a good idea to let the youtuber know too. 

So the best way to get feedback. When you email them and they tell you to go to youtube, tell them, thanks but its a new change and they haven't got any newer ones. And just ask them politely to pass on the feedback.

Secondly, post the level number in the community as a new post, explain why its impossible and the reasons for it. And we will pass feedback on. If enough players complain, they listen. And recently in the community they did change two levels because of complaints. Now is the best time more than ever before as they have realised that they need to listen to their players finally. Which wasn't happening before we had the community we have now. Its about finding a balance between what you find hard and other players fly past. I had that with a covideoer when she was helping. She left levels for me she couldn't pass quickly and I did the same but I always did most of her left, within a few tries. 

So don't quit, go replay old levels while you wait. 
    Thanks for your reply, informative and helpful. will post the level think I had already but got no replies, will try again. 
    Hi @kingkat28, I sympathise with you about the games, I've done my fare-share of complaining!  What I do know, is eventually, we get through. Maybe by luck, judgement, or King changing the rules of a game. 

Please don't get too overwrought about passing a game, because that's all it is, a game. 
  • adam64
    adam64 Posts: 46 Level 2
    Options
    For 3 hours something bad has happened to the game every time you try to open level, the message "something went wrong" appears. I am in level 2189, wife in 2185 and also has the same symptoms

Please fix the game.
  • horseyhorsey
    horseyhorsey Posts: 8 Level 2
    Options

I,ve lost 2000 levels now. Whats going on with this game.

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 24,557 Pet Rescue Moderator
    Options

Hi @adam64 have you tried clearing your cache and cookies again? Which browser are you using?

• Lady_Choo
    Options

@horseyhorsey welcome to the community. Are you playing on mobile? Have you logged in either via the Kingdom or Facebook like before?

• adam64
    edited February 2020
    Options

Hi @Chicken_Slayer I cleaned the cache, cookies and paging file, but it did not work..The game still doesn't work I have a Chrome browser.

• horseyhorsey
    horseyhorsey Posts: 8 Level 2
    Options

Hi its happened on both laptop and ipad.

• adam64
    edited February 2020
    Options

@Chicken_Slayer  I checked again and what turned out. Level 2186, 2187 and 2188 works well. However, 2185 on which my wife is stuck can not open. From this it follows that these two levels 2185 and 2189 are damaged.

• Lady_Choo
    Options

Thank you @adam64 I will go try them now, have you another device you can try them on like a mobile?

• Lady_Choo
    Options

@adam64 I checked both those levels and surrounding levels, they opened ok for me. The only thing I can see is 2185 has had the new weed blocker added and both of the levels are super hard.

Could you reply back with your wifes and your player ID please, and I will pass it over to Queen B.

ALso I know you might have previously said, but can you remind me which device/browser you are playing on...and if you can try on a mobile, let me know if you get past those levels.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?