Lost boosters

lu_xurious1
lu_xurious1 Posts: 6 Level 2
Hi there been playing for a long time and since the game has changed due to the flash stuff i lost money and just realised today that i have lost a lot of my boosters.  (I know for a fact i had 43 Rancid boosters the purple one that takes away all the one color- today I only have 12)  Has anyone else had this happen or can someone help me with it. All my boosters have lost a lot but unfortunately can't remember original numbers for them all.  But have all gone from being in the 20 and 30's to being in the 10's.  Quite upset by this.

Answers

• stan1981
    stan1981 Posts: 3,418 Legend
    Tat pretty weird... 
    usually will be zero out...
    unfortunate that u lost a lot but fortunate that u still have some.....
    i m playing on iphone ... so don’t have this issue
  • PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 30,614 Candy Moderator
    Hello @lu_xurious1, Hearty Welcome to our friendly King Community :) 

I am very sorry to hear about the issue in your game!!  Please contact the King "Player Support Team" who can help you with the missing items!  They might be asking for more details to look into the issue as those details will help them to resolve the issue! 

Here is the link to contact them --> https://soporto.king.com/contact  After opening this page, you have to fill out a form there. 
    ** While filling out, enter the TOPIC as "Problems with my Game";
    and the SUB-TOPIC as "Missing Items"; 
    Explain briefly about the issue and Submit the form.
    NOTE:  Along with above details, make sure to enter the Game Name correctly!

After sending the complaint, you will be receiving an automated email as acknowledgement.  If you have not heard from them within 3 days, send a reply to that automated email you have received. 

** Please post back if you need further assistance by tapping on "Type your Comment" box located below =)  

Hoping for the Best!  Have a great rest of the day/evening!  
  • ilz
    ilz Posts: 1 Newbie
    Hi, not only have i lost my boosters but i don't receive the daily ones..... Whats going on???
  • Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 23,885 Pet Rescue Moderator
    Welcome @ilz to our farmtastic community :)
    Have you the old flash format or the new look format on pc or are you playing on mobile?

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?