Farm is celebrating 10 years! 👩‍🌾🧑‍🌾
🎉🚜 Get all the info HERE

Lost Boosters!

sil09
sil09 Posts: 2 Newbie
edited January 2020 in Support
I restarted my cell phone synchronized with Facebook and the Booster that I had left at zero as the missions I was following my level is 2140 the level is correct but without anything I got over time

Answers

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 24,330 Pet Rescue Moderator
    Hi @sil09 and welcome to the farmtastic community :)
    When you said you restarted your phone, do you mean you restored it or reinstalled the game?
    Unfortunately any game on a phone saves the boosters in the phone memory so you can use them offline too. That means they are not tracked, so the boosters will not save if the game is wiped or reinstalled. However as you found, because you logged back in with Facebook progress was. Beans and gold will be saved too. I hope this helps, but I understand its disappointing. 
    Have you seen the posts here where you can enter to win gold? 
    https://community.king.com/en/blog/categories/contest-area
  • PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,676 Candy Moderator
    Hello @sil09, Hearty Welcome to our friendly King Community :) 

I am very sorry to say that I could not understand part of the issue you are having!!  So, I will ask you few questions to clear my doubts... 

1) You said you have "restarted" your phone --> Did you mean that you have "Reset" your phone OR reinstall the game? 

2) Did you not save your game before and is this the first time you created Facebook account and saved the game?

Once you reply back, we will be able to assist / clarify you why you might have lost the boosters!  

** Please tap on "Type your Comment" box located below, and provide as many details as possible.

Talk to you soon!  Have a great rest of the day/evening!
  • Lady_Choo
    @PummyRaj we cross posted again :) 
  • PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,676 Candy Moderator
    edited January 2020
  • sil09
    sil09 Posts: 2 Newbie
    I restarted the cell phone factory and I had to reinstall the game, I had the Facebook account to keep it safe so as not to lose the level what I lost were the booster and missions that I was following in candy crush
  • Lady_Choo
    That is correct then @sil09 sadly boosters do not carry over as they are removed with the game data. If they are purchased boosters though (with money) they can be replaced as they are always tracked. As you are a new bee, are you aware that there are contests you can enter to win the chance to get some gold bars though?
    You can find them here: Contest Area — King Community

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?