I am earning bonuses but not getting them

Options
Dough
Dough Posts: 5 Level 2
I am earning bonuses but not getting them. 

Answers

• stan1981
    stan1981 Posts: 3,418 Legend
    Options
    What type of bonus? Can elaborate? And give a screenshot? 
  • PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 33,026 Candy Moderator
    Options
    Hello @Dough, Hearty Welcome to our friendly King Community :) 

I am very sorry to hear about the issue in your game!  Can you please tell me which game you are talking about?

Please tap on "Type your Comment" box located below to write back.  Talk to you soon! 
  • Dough
    Options
    I am playing level 2035 of Farm heros saga.  When i win or get daily bonus they do not show up, shovels, plus ones, tractors etal. and no beans either
  • PummyRaj
    Options
    Hello again @Dough, Once again, I am very sorry to learn about the issue!!

Can you please post below details:: 
    1) Device you are using to play the game;
    2) If playing on a mobile device, what version do you have right now;
    3) Your game user ID number ---> If you are on PC playing through Facebook, scroll all the way down and you can find "Find My ID" in Orange Tab.  Simply click on it and you will find your ID. 
    And if you are on Mobile device, please check this link: "Find my ID Number" 

Please post these details and I will escalate this issue to our Farm Heroes Community In-charge and ask them if they will be able to look into the issue OR will you have to contact the "Player Support Team"!

Thank you for your patience and understanding!  Have a wonderful day/evening!
  • Dough
    Options
    Playing on laptop, windows 10 and on tablet running Andriod. ID 1299472627. Same issue on both devises. 
  • Jim_Coltman
    Jim_Coltman Posts: 8 Level 2
    edited January 2020
    Options
    Me too!! Windows 10 laptop ID 1213555935  facebook   chrome
  • QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 13,660 Community Manager
    Options
    @Dough & @Jim_Coltman

Could you try something out for me? The next time you open the game to play, can you select any of the boosters (even if you do not have any) and see if it you are able to use it?

There is an issue which we are currently looking into where you do get boosters but, it doesn't how many you have available, it always shows 1, check out this thread

Thanks  
  • Dough
    Options

used a shovel and had no more to use. Do different browsers make a difference? I use chrome or opera and seem to have different numbers of bonuses.

• PummyRaj
    Options

Hello again @Dough Hope you are having a nice day 🤗

The Browsers we use does not matter and number of our boosters should not vary depending on the browsers we use! Unless, if you change entire platform -- switch to Facebook OR Kingdom account!

It could have been just a glitch, as the issue with "unlimited Boosters" just got fixed 🙂

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?