Level 2740

Options
Akmlodato
Akmlodato Posts: 3 Newbie
This level is not passable. Only 24 moves to remove 24 grass patches and move a spider 3 times. Please look into this 

Answers

• stan1981
    stan1981 Posts: 3,418 Legend
    Options
    This is high level.
    u need some special to do this, such as shovel? 
    Definitely it is not easy at high level...

I still at 1500+ but there are several ppl who completed it. 
  • Akmlodato
    Options
    So weird!!! For a few hours level 2740 showed an entirely different, impossible, board, with strange grass patches and 1 spider. Now it seems back to normal, with 4 spiders and 10 clamshells. 
  • PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 33,337 Candy Moderator
    Options
    Hello @Akmlodato, Hearty Welcome to our friendly King Community :) 

Are you seeing this below board for the level # 2740 OR are you still seeing something else?  Do you still need some help to beat the level?

• Akmlodato
    Options
    I was seeing something very very different earlier today. But now the board is back to looking like your example. Thank you. 
  • PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 33,337 Candy Moderator
    edited January 2020
    Options
    Glad to know that @Akmlodato,🤗 

Please post back and let me know if you need any help with beating the level :+1: 

If it happens again next time, usually, clearing the cache/cookies and rebooting our device will help with resetting and/or removing any glitches that are present in the game =)
  • juss
    juss Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

Why do I have a board like this at level 2740 and how should I complete it?

• stan1981
    Options

This is the new feature weed blocker, make a match to remove 1 pedal on it.

weed blocker can hav up to max of 5 pedals that will need 5 match next to it to remove it.

in ur scenario, all is only 1 pedal. Just need 1 match to remove it.

• juss
    juss Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

Thank you for your message, Stan. However, this is not solving my problem - there are also flowers hiding under the weed, making it impossible to pass the level only with 20 moves. When searching for Youtube videos for tips (as suggested by the King.com support) the board appears completely different from mine (as also indicated above). How to solve this problem?

Regards,

juss

• stan1981
    Options

I still at lvl 1800+...

this weed blocker is a new feature...

r u sure that there is flowers below ur weed for ur lvl 2740? Coz I do not see any flower requirement for ur screenshoot...

And btw, I do have play only few lvls with this weed blocker, some don’t have flower behind it ...

• lot222
    lot222 Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options

Hi there, I'm also struggling for days with this level. It shows the weed blockers with flowers underneath, impossible.

Just now I logged out and cleared cache/cookies, so now all my boosters/helpers and extra lives are gone, but the impossible level remains the same...

Please help?

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?