HELP! - Issues after last update

Options
Deegeetee
Deegeetee Posts: 3 Newbie
edited January 2020 in Support
Since the last update, I have not been able to play Farm Hero's Saga via Gameroom and all my beans have mysteriously disappeared. I had several 10's of thousands magic beans, now I have none, they disappeared overnight sometime in the last few days. Please Help!

Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 33,040 Candy Moderator
    Options
    Hello @Deegeetee, Hearty Welcome to our friendly King Community :) 

I am very sorry to hear about the issue in your game!!

Looks like the new HTML5 version is not working on the Game Room for some reason!  And, hence, we are seeing the message "Farm Heroes Crashed"!!  King team does not support Game Room as it is entirely up to the Facebook team!  

ONLY work-around for now is to play in other supporting browsers like Chrome, Edge or Firefox, etc.,  OR if your PC has Windows 10, you can download the game through Microsoft Center and play the game there too!  Another choice is to play on a Mobile phone, where you do not have to wait for the tickets for Road Blocks (my personal experience =) )!

With regards to the missing Magic Beans, I will find out and let you know what to do!!  In the mean time, can you please post your game user ID number --->  Find my ID on Facebook

** Please tap on "Type your Comment" box located below to reply back.  

Talk to you soon!  Have a great rest of the day/evening!
  • Deegeetee
    Options
    Hi PR
    Many thanks for the reply, it's greatly appreciated. I did wonder if the change to HTML5 had something to do with it, as I had never had an issue playing through Gameroom before the update, with the occasional exception of general issues suffered by everyone. I play all my games via Gameroom, as I can resize the interface & also have all the games in one place, so hope that FB sort out these incompatibility issues with their portal soon.

My user ID is as follows: 730419825

Many thanks again & I look forward to hearing from you soon regarding the missing beans.

Kind Regards
    Dave T 
  • Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 24,488 Pet Rescue Moderator
    Options
    I used to play through Gameroom as well but mine stopped working too. Facebook have to update it and so far, haven't :(
    Windows 10 app though is good as recommended by Pummy . I use that now instead. 

• Deegeetee
    edited March 2020
    Options

I now have access to the game via Gameroom (👍️😊) but still no headway with my missing Magic Beans. I lost 10's of thousands beans when the game updated to HTML5 and they are still missing. It's making it difficult to progress from a hard level and I'm getting frustrated with the game and am considering not playing it any more if this situation still persists.

Surely someone out there can help, it's been over a month and still no progress with returning the beans. 😡

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 24,488 Pet Rescue Moderator
    Options

Hi @Deegeetee the gameroom fault was before the game issues, I had stopped using it then for that reason but that is a Facebook/windows issue so King don't support it.

However as regards your missing beans, first check that you are logged in to the correct Facebook account, and if still no joy, you need to contact support as they would need to have access to your account and we can't do that here :)

https://soporto.king.com/contact

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?