Farm Heroes Saga keeps telling me to reload on King.com & Facebook! (FIXED)!

Options

Answers

• piaandersson
    piaandersson Posts: 1,024 Level 5
    Options

@Marianne321 I know that was the problems in januari. And it´s to bad that they haven´t got this fixed yet. And even more so that they don´t say when they think it should be fixed.

• TheCatLady
    TheCatLady Posts: 16 Level 2
    Options

@Marianne321. It looks to only be the hard levels that are not working. However, once you hit one of these levels, you can go no further. I've been stuck since February 5th at 1107. I'm giving it until March 5th, then I say good bye to King and find another game to play.

• Marianne321
    Marianne321 Posts: 33 Level 2
    Options

Thing is for me Farm Heroes Saga is my favourite game, so will be gutted if they don't fix it soon. Waiting since 5th Feb is an awfully long time & am surprised it hasn't been fixed by them yet.

Plus another thing is I wish the Customer Service responded to questions that are directly asked them from each individul especially with persistent problems. Whenever I've tried I get a standard answer they give everyone & a suggestion to go on here & no idea as to when it will get sorted.

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 24,482 Pet Rescue Moderator
    Options

@Marianne321 good morning. Sadly they cannot give you a fix date yet as they don’t know themselves, but the reason you get directed here is because it is easier to get help. Email support get inundated and the CMs here have access to the studio so can find out.

while it’s frustrating I totally understand, do you have another device, like a mobile, or windows 10 to download the app to? You can play through Facebook if the account is linked as that is working. It’s just the king site is still the old flash version which is in the process of being upgraded as support is ending for it soon. So they have to change to html which I assume is a big job 😞

• Lady_Choo
    Options

@Marianne321 your boosters wouldn’t be lost if you played on the windows 10 app in the meantime.

you wouldn’t have boosters you had built up on the app that is true, but when the king site is working again your boosters should still be over on there. Log in via king on the app and progress and beans would be there tho. You can play the game and sync it on as many devices as you want 😁

I highly recommend the app as I use it all the time. It will look different though as it’s the new format, but the king.com version will eventually look the same.

• Lady_Choo
    Options

Can’t you access it one of the other ways @TheCatLady ? It will get sorted it’s just complicated as there has been a lot of changes which is all programming and clearly not a simple fix 😭

• Marianne321
    Options

Thanks for all the info & getting in touch! :) I thought the support for flash was ending at the end of 2020 so not just yet. I know you don't have a date for actual fix but am really hoping it won't take a few months. You don't think it will take that long do you?

I do have a Facebook a/c I set up a few years back but hardly ever use it as I'm not a Facebook fan at all & don't want to use that. I enjoy playing the game on my laptop & am not keen doing it on my mobile either.

I'm really not techno minded, so worry that even if I do download the app (Windows 10) & try later to get my boosters back which I have quite a few when King.com platform is fixed I wouldn't be sure how to sync it up without messing it all up & still possibly losing out with my boosters or lose my level place of 1001 that I'm on which is why I'm reluctant to try other devices & rather just play it on King.com.

I understand it appears to be a bigger problem than King originally thought but do really hope someone will give us updates on how it's coming along. It's frustrating not knowing at all & if we had updates on the actual progress King are making to solve it I'm sure everyone with this same problem would be happier about that.

• Marianne321
    Options

On the plus side at least I can still collect my daily rewards & am only 2 days away of getting my end of month Boosters even if I can't play the game yet. Plus I can still give other players lives & help them unlock an episode if they ask. So am still going to look at least 3 times a day so I can help with that!

• piaandersson
    piaandersson Posts: 1,024 Level 5
    edited March 2020
    Options

@Chicken_Slayer I know that you saying things that you heard.

About king.com still on flash and it´s big job to get it over to html.

I don´t know how long, but it has been known for quite some time that support for flash will end so they had have plenty of time to get farm heroes on king.com over to html. And for that matter all there games.

And for big job. No not really. If they do a duplicate/copy of the game and give it a special name while they work on it. Then on the copy. Farm heroes on king.com, the levels there are the same as in my mobile. So they can just copy thoose over to king.com. And the other things they need to change on king.com are mostly appear when you open the game so that´s only need to be changed in one place.

When it comes to the site king.com where you have all the games. That´s is kings window (or what I shall call it) where people can see all the games and play all the different games in one place. So that site are the most important one to see that the games works.

If they just stoped changing old levels, many of the bugs/problems that turn up wouldn´t be because it is them self that created the bugs/problems when they change old things. Because new things in old places mostly created problems because they don´t fit whit each other.

So that it taken so long now. Is it because they now only working on to get king.com to html or is it just that they will pull the plug on farm heroes on king.com so that game wan´t be possible to play there. They should have been working to fix this problem and at the same time working to get over to html. If it´s that they will pull the plug they should just say so.

• Lady_Choo
    Options

Hey @Marianne321 it is ending sometime in 2020 but I don't think anyone has an exact date for that. It will still run but not be supported so King want to get everything moving as quickly as they can do. Sadly we won't have an exact date but I can ask the CM to see if they have any degree of progress, I would assume not yet or it would be updated, but I do know they are working hard on it. Anything that impacts players being able to get into a game is always a top priority 😊.

Logging in on the windows app wouldn't make you lose anything from the king site I promise. If they did vanish for any reason with the change over, it wouldn't happen because you played on another device or logged in elsewhere. Hopefully they shouldn't go anyway but King always recommend you don't save too many just in case. However, screen shot what you have and if anything happens after the king site updates, then at least you have evidence of what you had in case you need it. You can earn boosters on the windows app which will stay on the windows app, and if you had a mobile you could be logged in there too and earning boosters. The only thing is they stay on that device.

You can log in via the Kingdom on the windows app. I had to do that recently so I know it works, but if you are just having trouble getting past a certain level, you could always install the app, get past that level then go back to the king site if it was working other than that. Hopefully once past you would be ok until the next problematic level. ( I can't read back as it was on the previous page but I seem to think you said that it was certain levels crashing not the whole thing itself)

I suspect the site is having a melt down as there have been so many level changes, new content added, html and other tests and as its the last flash based version of the game, its throwing a hissy fit. Don't panic about the windows 10 app though, honestly, download it, it will be so much better for you. Just remember to log in so you have your progress and don't forget it will look slightly different as its html. Plus...did I mention we get special events on there? 😉

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?