Farm Heroes Saga keeps telling me to reload on King.com & Facebook! (FIXED)!

Answers

• Phantomas007
    Phantomas007 Posts: 9 Level 2

Thanks for solving the thread 😊 Level 1816 is ready to play.

• Chris06
    Chris06 Posts: 11 Level 2

Hello,
    I was able to do level 1239 and found myself blocked immediately after having finished it with the same error message. So I'm probably at level 1240?
    Thank you

• piaandersson
    piaandersson Posts: 1,032 Level 5

@Chris06 Level 1240 has another problem. It can have a green dot or it can say 1225. If you see the green dot it wanΒ΄t open. But if you see 1225 it open.

So if you reload the page you should see 1225 and can play. But you have to reload the game for every time you will play that level.

• Chris06
    And no, I reload the page but nothing helps.
    As soon as the game is loaded, the error message appears.

• QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 14,893 Community Manager
    Answer βœ“

Thank you @piaandersson for your support and updates. I can confirm that the error message you have been getting "Something went wrong please reload" has been fixed on both Facebook and King.com.

Should you still be experiencing the same issue, please try clearing the cache or change to a different browser to test. You can find helpful steps here.

It's been a long investigation and the studio gave it their all and got the problem solved so a huge thanks to the studio for their hard work πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

I would also like to thank you all for your patience and for providing details and taking the time to report the issue, I know this must have been frustrating but you voicing it out helped with the investigation so thank you πŸ€—

Now time to have some fun and get those cropsies 🍏πŸ₯•πŸ…πŸ“πŸŒ

• piaandersson

@Chris06 You say as soon as the game is loaded the error messages appear. Do you mean that you donΒ΄t have the chance to click on the level button. Or is it when you click on level button.

If it is when you click on the level button. Can you before you click on the level button, right click on the game and see what version you have. I put in a picture that show how it would look like. (Language on my picture are in swedish but you should see). And the version (that are first) should be 5.31.8, If it still is 5.31.4 can you try to clear the cache in your browser.

If the messages appears as soon as the game loaded. The same try to clear the cache.

If clearing cache not helps. What browser do you use. Maybe try another one.

• Chris06
    Hello
    I do not have the possibility to click on the level button because the error message appears as soon as the download is complete. I emptied the Firefox cache, I also changed the browser (chrome) and the problem remains the same.
    Thank you

• piaandersson

@Chris06 So far you are the only one that have this problem.

Do you play on a PC/computer. If so, do you have windows or mac. If you have windows which one. 7 or 8.1 or 10. If you have a mac what version.

Or do you play on a tablet. If you play on a tablet, do you have a PC/computer you can try on.

When you open the game are you logged in direct whitout writing your password. If so one thing I can suggest you do. Log out and open the game and play the two first levels, then click on log in (up to the right) and then reload the page so you comes back to your account/level.

• Marianne321
    Marianne321 Posts: 33 Level 2

Thanks for your help & advise throughout this. Am happy to report it finally works again! YAYYY!! :)

• Chris06
    Hello,
    I followed the advice (play the first 2 levels without connection then I connected and then reload the page). The problem persists.
    As a reminder after a blocking period, where I could reach all levels except level 1239 (error etc.), I was able to do so and found myself blocked at the next level without this time being able to press a level (problem just after downloading this time).
    Maybe there is a problem on my account because I usually play on pc windows 8.1 and I took a tablet where the concerns were identical. I even tried it with friends and it's the same.
    Thank you very much for your help

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?