Connection error try again later

Options

Comments

• Marcella_UX
    Marcella_UX Posts: 59 Pro Player 👑
    Options
    @Crazy Cat Lad
    Thank you so very, very much!!! I'm very appreciative and Yay on then gold bars!!! You're awesome!  =)<3
  • Crazy Cat Lad
    Crazy Cat Lad Posts: 14,123 Community Manager
    Options
    @Marcella_UX No probs!

Don't forget to participate in the Weekly Word Challenge here in Community. A new challenge and new chance to win Gold Bars to your game every week.

You can find this week's competition here.
  • Sindiesel
    Sindiesel Posts: 5 Level 2
    Options
    @Crazy Cat Lad

i found this thread and it sounds similar to what I am currently going through. I recently changed a compromised password and have been unable to log into my king acct in AlphaBetty ever since. Keep getting the connection error please try again. I can’t even make a new acct. if I pass along my gamer ID thing would you be able to fix it?
  • Crazy Cat Lad
    Options
    Hi @Sindiesel and welcome to our Community!

If you have the connection issue, please reinstall the app to get it fixed.

If you lose any played levels in the reinstall, then let me know the level you were on and your Game ID and I will manually restore the game for you from here. 
  • Sindiesel
    Sindiesel Posts: 5 Level 2
    Options
    Sadly the reinstall didn’t work. I even tried reinstalling on my phone and another iPad and it just returns the error. Any further steps I can try?
  • Galistu
    Galistu Posts: 6 Level 2
    edited January 2020
    Options
    Ciao, ho lo stesso problema da settimane: "Errore di connessione" accedendo sia con Facebook che con l'account King.
    @ "Crazy Cat Lad" puoi aiutarmi per favore?
    Ho disinstallato e reinstallato l'app.
    Ho proiettato la mappa dei livelli in cui sono arrivato.

Il mio ID utente è: 10894248789
  • Crazy Cat Lad
    Options
    @Sindiesel Could you try with logging in to your King account on King.com on a computer and verify your email or make sure it's verified.

To verify the email, open the game and then click on the disc/ save icon up to the left.

Then verify in the menu that appears on the left. 

After this, log out and reset the password through the 'recover password' option in the login pop up. After resetting, log back in to make sure the password works.

Then finally try to connect to your account on mobile. 
  • Crazy Cat Lad
    Options
    Hi @Galistu and welcome to our Community! 

I'm sorry but we only use English on the King Community, to make sure that everyone understand and can be understood. 
    Please feel free to re-post your question in English and one of our members will be happy to help you.
    Thanks for your understanding and have a great day!

• Galistu
    Galistu Posts: 6 Level 2
    Options
    Hi @Galistu and welcome to our Community! 

I'm sorry but we only use English on the King Community, to make sure that everyone understand and can be understood. 
    Please feel free to re-post your question in English and one of our members will be happy to help you.
    Thanks for your understanding and have a great day!

Ok, I'm sorry.
    I said that I have been having the same problem for weeks: "Connection error" when logging in with both Facebook and the King account.
    Can you help me please?
    Yesterday I uninstalled and reinstalled the app.
    I projected the map of the levels where I arrived (level 395, check the photo in the first comment).
    My user ID is: 10894248789.
    Thanks in advance and have a good day.
  • Crazy Cat Lad
    Options
    Thanks @Galistu!

I have restored your game back to level 395 now. 

Did the reinstall help with the connection issue? 

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?