Farm is celebrating 10 years! 👩‍🌾🧑‍🌾
🎉🚜 Get all the info HERE

Level freezes when Companion gets activated! FIXED on version 5.32.8!!!

trasea77
trasea77 Posts: 4 Newbie
edited February 2020 in Support

i have never had a problem with this game after playing for years until today! I updated the app and every time I’m on a specific level it freezes and I can’t get passed the issue. I restarted my phone. I restarted the game. I even deleted the app and reinstalled it. Help? This is the level it gets stuck on after a few plays each time!

Best Answers

• jimmy02
    jimmy02 Posts: 2 Newbie
    Answer ✓

yes that is indeed the problem thanks for the response

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 24,326 Pet Rescue Moderator
    Answer ✓

Its all important thank you!

On the companions page where you hit play, make sure that all 3 of them have no green tick. Its usually the first one that turns itself on automatically every time you start the game even if you previously turned it off :)

• Crazy Cat Lad
    Crazy Cat Lad Posts: 14,123 Community Manager
    edited February 2020 Answer ✓

Howdy Farmers!

A fix for this is being rolled out at this moment, but may take a few days before it reaches all devices and players.

You may already have this cleared and everything is OK in your game, but if not, don't worry a fix is on the way to your farm shortly.

In the meantime, avoid using the Companions as that seems to cause the issue and you should be able to continue playing without issues.

Before selecting Play, remove the green check mark ✅ from the Companion.

Cropsies & respect!

🍓🍏🥕

• piaandersson
    piaandersson Posts: 1,023 Level 5
    edited February 2020 Answer ✓

@mjp17 Ask is it level 1917 that gives you problem or is it a typo. Because that level should be fine.

If it is level 1917 do you use a companion when you play. Companion are the animal you see before you hit the play button. If you use one of thoose it should have a green marker on it. If one of thoose has the green marker. Take that away and try play again.

And what device are you playing on. Mobile or computer.

• stan1981
    stan1981 Posts: 3,418 Legend
    Answer ✓

U can try to clear 2526 with 2* to get the key

• QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 13,660 Community Manager
    Answer ✓
    I'm delighted to inform that the Companions should no longer be causing you issues if when it gets activated.

If you're playing on mobile, please make sure you have Game App version: 5.32.8 installed.

Facebook and King.com should automatically be updated but you might need to clear the cache.  

Thank you all for your patience while this got sorted 🙏🤗

Answers

• irinuck
    irinuck Posts: 1 Newbie
    edited February 2020

After first move on level 1914 the app freezes and nothing works anymore, neither the menu, nor the possibility to move the crops.I have to force close the app, in order to exit, and when I enter and try again, on the level, all happens again as described above: after first move app freezes.

I use an iPhone X and I have the latest app version 5.31.10. I’m logged in with email and password.

Could you please tell me how to fix this, if this is possible to be done by me?

• stan1981

Can u try other lvl and see how is it?

r u using wifi or data ? Can try both and see?

• irinuck
    irinuck Posts: 1 Newbie

Hi Stan,

I’ve tried the previous level, and it works fine.

I’ve tried both wifi and data, and the issue is the same.

Regards,

Irina

• stan1981

What level is this? U playing on mobile device? Can u try switching between wifi and data and try?

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,622 Candy Moderator

Hello @trasea77 Hearty Welcome to our friendly King Community 🤗

I am very sorry to hear about the issue in your game!! Can you please clarify few details for me:

1) Is this level from a Special Event OR the regular game?

2) If Special event -- which event and which level;

3) If regular game -- which level?

4) Recently the game was freezing in the levels where the new feature "Grass Weed Blocker" was introduced! Did this level has that feature? Although I do not see that in the screenshot you have provided! If we know the level, we can reply it and check it out.

5) Are you playing on a Mobile device OR a PC? Are you logged into the game through Facebook OR Kingdom account?

Please type your reply with all the above needed details, in the empty dialogue box located below.

Talk to you soon! Have a great rest of the day/evening and a wonderful week 🌺

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,622 Candy Moderator

Hello @irinuck A Warm Welcome to our friendly King Community 🤗

I am sorry to hear about the issue in your game!!

By any chance, did the level has the new "Grass Weed Blocker" feature? I can't see them any in the screenshot you have provided!!

Also, have you tried to play the game on a different device? And can you please check your "Storage" and see how much more free space your device still has?

Can you please post back these details?

Talk to you soon! Have a great rest of the day/evening 🌸

• stan1981

He having issue on lvl 1914, his screenshot doesn’t show any weed blocker and no requirement on that. He is on the latest version for IOS.

Quite unique issue.

can u try shutdown and restart ur phone as the last resort?

else u may need to uninstall and install app but it may reset ur boosters - wait for QueenB before uninstall

• QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 13,660 Community Manager
    edited February 2020

@stan1981, @PummyRaj and @irinuck, thanks for reporting this as there seems to be a problem on the level.

The Studio is already aware of this and working on a fix. We don't have a timeframe for a fix just yet so please keep an eye in this thread as I'll yu updated.

In the meantime, avoid using the Companions as that seems to cause the issue and you should be able to continue playing without issues.

Before selecting Play, remove the green check mark ✅ from the Companion.

Apologies for the inconvenience caused and thanks for your patience while we look into this 😉

• myrr12345
    myrr12345 Posts: 4 Newbie

Anyone else having trouble with level 2017 freezing. I have done everything from making sure there is plenty of room 14g of space ,restarting game, shutting IPad off to deleting game and reinstalling.

Please help

myrr12345

• stan1981

Aren’t u on level 2075???

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?