Level freezes when Companion gets activated! FIXED on version 5.32.8!!!

Options

Answers

• momz42854
    momz42854 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

I have found that disabling the companions unfreezes the level.

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 35,820 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hello @vonnetti Hearty Welcome to our friendly King Community 🤗

There has been an issue with "Companions" from past few days! As soon as the Cropsies activate the Companion, the game is freezing! And, I am sorry to know that you are also experiencing this glitch!!

I am glad to say that, this issue was already reported to the Farm Studio team and they are working hard to fix it! But, we do not know the date of the fix yet!!

Hence, the ONLY work-around for now is NOT TO USE the Companion and play your game without them. Make sure to "un-check" the box at the Companion before clicking on Play!

I would like you to go to the main thread about this issue ---> "Level Freezing WITH Companions", and post your comment there with which level you are playing and the device you are using. Also please keep an eye on that thread (click on Green Fonts) for any updates about the issue.

Since I am redirecting you to the actual discussion, I will close this thread to avoid confusions.

Thank you for your patience and understanding! Have a wonderful day/evening! 🌺

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 35,820 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hello @wilsongl and @momz42854 Hearty Welcome to our friendly King Community 🤗

There has been an issue with "Companions" from past few days! As soon as the Cropsies activate the Companion, the game is freezing! And, I am sorry to know that you are also experiencing this glitch!!

I am glad to say that, this issue was already reported to the Farm Studio team and they are working hard to fix it! But, we do not know the date of the fix yet!!

Hence, the ONLY work-around for now is, and @momz42854 also has mentioned, NOT TO USE the Companion and play your game without them.

Make sure to "un-check" the box at the Companion before clicking on Play!

I would like you to go to the main thread about this issue ---> "Level Freezing WITH Companions", and post your comment there with which level you are playing and the device you are using. Also please keep an eye on that thread (click on Green Fonts) for any updates about the issue.

Since I am redirecting you to the actual discussion, I will close this thread to avoid confusions.

Thank you for your patience and understanding! Have a wonderful day/evening! 🌺

• QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 14,186 Community Manager
    Options

The studio is working on this @Mhandamabgwe1 👍

I'll move your question to the thread which we have so you know what's the status of this issue. In the meantime, avoid using the Companions when playing.

Oh, and welcome to the Community 🤗

• gazario
    gazario Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options
    Farm Heroes Saga freezes at level 1195 and doesn't let me keep playing. I use it from the PC and from Android and in no case can I follow it

• QueenB
    Options

The studio is working on this @gazario 👍

I'll move your question to the thread which we have so you know what's the status of this issue. In the meantime, avoid using the Companions when playing.

• QueenB
    Options

The studio is working on this @jass73 @gazario 👍

• tannisha
    tannisha Posts: 0 Newbie
    Options

Level 1914 keeps freezing

• jimmy02
    jimmy02 Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

Level 2995 gets stuck on my mobile and tablet, this makes me lose my boosters

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?