Hi, this is a rant post

Options
cocobongo
cocobongo Posts: 10 Level 2

OK, I'm new here. And I'm posting because I think you're going too far.

Let me be clear: I know everything (or almost everything) in the game is fake, and it's very easy to demonstrate. I can live with that, as long as the game is playable.

But now you went so far with the fake stuff the game is unplayable.

Her eyou can see how I'm in the level I'm not. Even worse, everybody has beaten me to levels that don't exist! πŸ˜‚

OK, let's play the Harvest Rush... I have to collect the new golden leaves.... but.... no wait, there are no levels to do it!

Of course, bonnie must feel very lonely since there are no levels!

So let's play teh Choo Choo Challenge...

Well, no, sorry, it's impossible, better luck next time...

OK, and what about getting those last 3 companions I don't have in level 3000+?

Well.... they don't exist

OK, let's try doing the quests (happily I didn't get the "collect 7 new companions taht don't exist" one 🀣 )

Well... sorry.... better luck next time, to do that first quest you should be able to win a level that doesn't exist!

Again: I know everything is fake, and again, I can live with it. But can't you control yourselves at least a little bit? Like, maybe, do something real every once and then?

</rant over>

Comments

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 25,037 Pet Rescue Moderator
    Options

I am sorry to hear that you think the game is fake because you are on the top levels and have been getting randomly generated quests that are available for all players regardless of which level they are on.

Just so you know as well, sometimes certain players have access to higher levels than others.

Companions stopped on level 1100 they may bring them back, they may not. They have stated that many times. I realise you cannot do that task but others can. Just refresh. Although it seems you may have run out of tasks.

However, we will pass your feedback over so that the studio can read it. As they are the ones that make the game, we just deal with the players sadly. It may be that they are aware of these issues and are working on a solution that will come in time. A lot of levels from 1000 have been changed and seems to have caused a lot of glitches so while I understand its annoying, unfortuately getting the game working properly again will be priority. New levels are released weekly now so you won't have too long to wait :)

• stan1981
    stan1981 Posts: 3,418 Legend
    Options

U hav reach the top already ...

so just wait for new episode ...

• QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 14,322 Community Manager
    Options

@cocobongo, first of all, welcome to the Farm Community πŸ€—

I truly appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback, especially in a funny way, I enjoyed reading your feedback and providing screenshots helps a lot 😊

Although the seems to be some issues with your game, I can assure you it is not fake, you're game is just way ahead of the time.

I would love to share your post with the studio but I would need some details as to which platform you are playing on, Apple, Android or Windows 10 and your User ID.

Hope to hear back from you soon πŸ˜‰

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?