Hello, I have not received any lives and no wonder beans for a long time! I also do not receive some

Options
Sophie_Remory
Sophie_Remory Posts: 3 Newbie

Hello, I have not received any lives and no wonder beans for a long time! I also do not receive some gifts

Best Answer

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 33,474 Candy Moderator
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hello @Sophie_Remory Hearty Welcome to our friendly King Community 🤗

I am very sorry to hear about the issue in your game!!

With regards to "not receiving Beans", if other players have received Lives from us, they will send back some Magic Beans to us. But, if they have not received the Life you have sent, how can they send the Beans, right?

There is an issue with receiving / sending Lives in the game from past few months now!! Can you please tell me few things...

1) Which device are you using to play the game;

2) Are you logged in through Facebook OR Kingdom account;

3) If playing on a Mobile device, what version do you have right now?

Please post back all these needed details and we will talk further.

Talk to you soon! Have a great rest of the day/evening! 🌸

NOTE: Please make sure to post your comments in English ONLY! The King Community prefers English for better communication purposes.

Answers

• stan1981
    stan1981 Posts: 3,418 Legend
    Options

Beans? U don’t receive beans ...

gifts? U mean daily bonus?

for lives... maybe ur friend never send u

• Sophie_Remory
    edited February 2020
    Options

(Edit by CM: Unsupported Language)

• PummyRaj
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hello @Sophie_Remory Hearty Welcome to our friendly King Community 🤗

I am very sorry to hear about the issue in your game!!

With regards to "not receiving Beans", if other players have received Lives from us, they will send back some Magic Beans to us. But, if they have not received the Life you have sent, how can they send the Beans, right?

There is an issue with receiving / sending Lives in the game from past few months now!! Can you please tell me few things...

1) Which device are you using to play the game;

2) Are you logged in through Facebook OR Kingdom account;

3) If playing on a Mobile device, what version do you have right now?

Please post back all these needed details and we will talk further.

Talk to you soon! Have a great rest of the day/evening! 🌸

NOTE: Please make sure to post your comments in English ONLY! The King Community prefers English for better communication purposes.

• Sophie_Remory
    Options
    I play it on my Samsung S9 and I play via Facebook.

• catmandue
    catmandue Posts: 7 Level 2
    Options

I too am not receiving magic beans, and the option to send lives to other players seems to not work as well. What's going on with this game? Playing on a mobile Motorola phone and I don't know how to determine what version of farm heroes game I am playing. Is there something in the settings on the phone or in this game that I'm missing? It's pretty frustrating!

Catmandue

• PummyRaj
    Options

Hello @catmandue 🤗 aHearty Welcome to our lovely Farm King Community!

I am sorry to hear that you are not receiving any Magic Beans!!

Can you please clarify whether you are not receiving the Beans from your finished levels - after achieving the Stars OR is it from your friends?

If it is from friends, there are so many glitches with receiving Lives! That could be the reason for you to not receive any Beans 🤔🤔

To check the game version, please go to “Google Play Store” — type Farm Heroes Saga” I search bar — click on the game name (not on “Open”) — scroll down a bit till you see “game info” - you should be able to find the App version 👍

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?