Farm is celebrating 10 years! πŸ‘©β€πŸŒΎπŸ§‘β€πŸŒΎ
πŸŽ‰πŸšœ Get all the info HERE

Were is the User ID in HTML5 version on Facebook?

Options
bnice
bnice Posts: 5 Level 2

Hi,

I am stuck at a roadblock in the HTML5 version due to the timer not ticking down bug. It has been suggested I could download a mobile version and that doesn't have the timer problem.

However to play on the mobile, I need help on where to find it User ID in the HTML5 version on Facebook? I read some previous posts on where to find the User ID, but they refer to the Flash and other versions and it appears a new procedure is needed for the HTML5 version, please help.

Ben.

Answers

• stan1981
    stan1981 Posts: 3,418 Legend
    Options

U can try to clear the rancid lvl with 2*.

user id is in ur profile

• bnice
    bnice Posts: 5 Level 2
    Options

Hi,

Found my User ID in the Javascript, so I am ok, but this may be useful for someone else needing to find their User ID in the future in the HTML5 version. I also found that when I went to the Kings site and created a User it gave me the option to sync my Facebook account, so that put it on the same level. Also the King site is still running the Flash version, so I were able to load it up and have the roadblock collapse, as was some weeks ago I got up to it. It synced with Facebook, so now the roadblock is down.

Ben.

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,748 Candy Moderator
    edited February 2020
    Options

Hello Ben @bnice Hearty Welcome to our friendly King Community πŸ€—

When we are playing the Farm game in HTML version, on a PC through Facebook -- looking for our ID number is just the same procedure as how we used to before. Just scroll down all the way to the bottom of the page ---> and you can find an Orange Tab with "Find My ID" ---> Double click on it and we can get our ID number.

It is the same for all browsers! I have tried Chrome, Edge and Game Room. So, I am assuming it would be the same for other browsers too!!

Hope this made sense and clarifies! Please let me know if I can be of further assistance to you!

Thank you for posting in the Community! Have a wonderful week ahead! 🌸

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?