Level 785 Crashes

dwb
dwb Posts: 115 Level 3

There is something really broken about level 785. It crashed about 5 times in a row for me., Sometimes it crashes early but many times near the end. This last time I had Bonnie charged up to level 5 and lost her bonuses as I tried to win it. I would have but every time it crashes it reduces Bonnie level. The beans spend on companions are also lost. According to the November 2015 posts about this, the game knows there is a problem. Even if the bug is not fixed the game should be made to not lose our resources if it knows it is crashing.

Answers

• stan1981
    stan1981 Posts: 3,418 Legend
  • dwb
    dwb Posts: 115 Level 3

Yes, and LG Android.

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 31,581 Candy Moderator
    edited February 2020

Hello @dwb Nice to see you again πŸ€—

It sounds like you were using Companion to play the level!

Actually, the "Companions" issue started sometime in mid January and the King team took care of it last week or so. They have released a new version for us to update our game.

So, all we have to do is to make sure we have installed the latest version to 5.32.8, and our game will not have this freezing glitch anymore! I am adding that main thread ----> "Game freezing WITH Companions" for you to read other players' comments to know more about the issue!

Hope this made sense and clarifies! Please let me know if you need further assistance.

Talk to you soon! Have a great rest of the day/evening! πŸ“

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?