Farm is celebrating 10 years! 👩‍🌾🧑‍🌾
🎉🚜 Get all the info HERE

(ENDED) 🥕Tell us what makes Farm Heroes special to you for a chance to win 20 Gold bars!

Options

Comments

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,748 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hello dear @QueenMia and @QueenB 🤗 🤗

Farm Heroes is my first ever King Game (any game, as a matter of fact) that I started playing years ago!! I was playing by myself at first, but the game told me that it is more fun to play with friends. Because of FHS, I made many friends on Facebook.

Then I came to know that there will be special features and extra goodies if we play on Mobile device! So, started playing there too.... I loved the "Treasure Hunt" challenge 😍 😍 Hope it will come back!!

I love gardening, but it is not possible to grow a nice garden in our backyard! I think Farm Heroes game worked for me as a make-up for that! Once I started playing the game, I never stopped and looked back! There are few levels that puzzled me, but I never thought of giving up! It made me even more stubborn and determined to beat that level(s) as much as possible! Like I said, it is my back yard garden, so the game is more and more interesting each and everyday! I do not remember getting bored of a single level because I could not beat it 🤩

Without FHS, I would not have known about any other King games! And if I did not play King games, I would not have joined this Community (through QueenMia... I know I said it many times, but still I want to mention it again & again)! And I would not be in a Superstar position today to help out my co-players of these wonderful games!

Oh! Just remembered something... When I have joined the Community, I have started answering in the Farm Heroes Category only! I loved helping with giving tips to pass the levels! And, my first Accepted Answer was also in FHS category!! So, I am attached to this game in many ways than I can realize & recognize!!

Dear QueenMia, Very sorry for my late attendance.... been very busy with the lock down and had to manage other things that came up to conquer....

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,748 Candy Moderator
    Options

Tagging my dear friends @Foley1362 @Chicken_Slayer and also our Cookie @wafercookieflippers 🤗

As well as @caambuj and @lulu13 also @piaandersson to participate in the contest for a chance to win Gold Bars

All the Very Best! Have a wonderful day! 😃

Please stay Safe and Warm 😷

• caambuj
    caambuj Posts: 1,733 Level 5
    Options

Hi @PummyRaj

Thanx for the tag😊

I started this game just 3 months before but after that it become my 1 of the special game to play on daily basis resulting cover up 1300 levels in a short span of time.

In spite of lots of characters, different challanges, uniq ability of various companions and special events, this game maintain its simplicity🤗.

However with the help of bonnie booster I cleared 100 levels in a single day which was very satisfying😍.

Presently I am playing 5 games and not in the top level in any game. But observing my progress I selected FHS as the game where I can be in prime spot.

I think now I have lots of reason to say that its realy very special to me☺

• lulu13
    lulu13 Posts: 3,026 Level 5
    Options

Hi @PummyRaj thank you for the tag..... I would love to participate and win some gold bars but i do not play Farm Hero's Saga! Thank you for thinking of me though. 😍

• QueenMia
    QueenMia Posts: 12,979 Community Manager
    Options

Hi guys, that's so nice to read 🥰Thanks for sharing!

By the way... Have you seen that we're celebrating Farm Heroes 6th birthday and we're giving away plenty of Gold bars and another exclusive badge for the occasion.... head here to participate!

• kxtela
    kxtela Posts: 16 Level 2
    Options

what I love about this game is that it allows me to pass the time and captivates all my attention. it's very fun.

• QueenMia
    QueenMia Posts: 12,979 Community Manager
    Options

Hey @kxtela - Glad to see you've made it here 🤗Thanks for sharing your thought with us! Good luck for the contest and see you around the Community 🍒

• Cricket81
    Cricket81 Posts: 15 Level 2
    Options

I love Farm Heroes Saga because it stimulates and challenges me mentally without ever getting boring or feeling too overwhelming/overstimulating...

It is Special to me because my dad also plays Farm Heros Saga and we push each other to see who stays on TOP... haha

• cilantro
    cilantro Posts: 117 Level 2
    Options

I really love Farm Heroes Saga because its challenging and fun at the same time. And also never gets boring like other games I know of. Thank you!😄

• encantes
    encantes Posts: 5,797 Farm Moderator
    Options

@QueenMia welcome in F.H.S.

I Love this game, I start to play 5 years ago and I never lost my passion in every level.It relaxes me a lot especially before sleeping.

Great Community 👏👏👏👏👏

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?