Farm is celebrating 10 years! 👩‍🌾🧑‍🌾
🎉🚜 Get all the info HERE

(ENDED) Celebrate Farm's 6th Anniversary with us and win your badge and 50 Gold bars! 🥦☀️

QueenMia
QueenMia Posts: 12,979 Community Manager
edited February 2022 in Contests

🤠 No account yet? Sign up in 2 seconds to participate! 🥕

Happy 6th Anniversary, Farm Heroes Saga 🎂

Howdy Farmers! 

Farm is turning 6 today and we'd love to celebrate with you 🌟Here is your chance to win some Gold bars and an get your exclusive badge 🎖

3 lucky winners will be picked amongst the best messages and will receive 50 Gold bars each 🎉

🥕So how to win?

Simple!

After 6 years of Farm-tastic time, you might have something to say to the amazing Farm Heroes Game Studio!

If so, all you need to do is to share your message to the Studio with us by commenting below 👇👇👇

🥕What can you win?

3 lucky winners will be picked amongst the best messages and will receive 50 Gold bars each!

But that's not all! Everyone commenting below will also receive the exclusive Community "Farm's 6th Anniversary" badge 👇Doesn't it look great? Don't you want to wear it?!

So hurry up Farmers and join us for the celebrations!

You have until Friday 17th of April to participate.

Good luck everyone 🌟Stay safe 🍒

🥕 Terms and Conditions here 🥕

👉Back the Game 👈

Comments

• stan1981
    stan1981 Posts: 3,418 Legend

i just started about this year and the main person is @QueenB that helping out a lot and the superstars... didn’t see any farm hero game expert ...

for u @QueenMia , just saw u recently

msg ?

contests are real and so is the gold bars, appreciate that there is constant contests for a chance to win Gold bars.

also appreciate a lot that you all do have lots of patience in helping us especially on the “flash” issue

this year with the covid19 is indeed a struggling year - but farm hero do keep me entertain. Good relax game.

• QueenMia

That's great to hear, @stan1981 - I'm helping out @QueenB since last week, so you'll see more of me in the coming weeks. I've been looking after Candy Crush Friends and Jelly until now, and I'm excited to join the Farm Community 😉

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 150,538 Diamond Diaries Moderator

Wow! That was awesome! Let's celebrate Happy 6th Anniversary for Farm Heroes Saga! 🎂

🎉 Happy Birthday to Farm Heroes Saga! 🎉

• bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 15,941 Candy Moderator
    edited March 2020

Hello @QueenMia ! I definitely want to thank the whole Farm Heroes Team for keeping us entertained as we gather cropsies, bloom flowers, lead sheep to hay, gather fireflies and grass, scare away spiders and help bulls get roses. Its an awesome game and definitely one of my favorites. I am especially fond of the sound effects and this is one of the game that I play with the sound effects on. I like the new challenges the team keeps coming up with and the various events that we participate (and thank you for Bonnie - without her help I couldn't have got as far as I have in the game 😊).

6 years is a wonderful achievement - so Happy Birthday Farm Heroes Saga - looking forward to another 6 years!

I hope everyone got some Birthday Cake!😊🐨💕

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 24,263 Pet Rescue Moderator

Happy birthday Farm heroes team. Thank you for giving us a totally awesome addictive game!

• mysticalmysty
    mysticalmysty Posts: 30,398 Crushing Legend

6 years ? that’s amazing, I only been playing Farm Heroes for about a year, what ha happened with the other 5 years 🤔 Anyway.. thank you so much for all Farm Heroes team, and for more to come

• BQN537
    BQN537 Posts: 25,065 Pro Player 👑

Happy Birthday Farm Heroes wow I didn’t realize how quick the years just go.

Thanks for the amazing game I still enjoy playing farm heroes everyday🕷🐥🐞🐬🐔

• 007jayc
    007jayc Posts: 553 Level 4

Happy 6th Anniversary Farm Heroes Saga!!! I'm glad to be back playing the game that started it all for me. And here's to many more years of playing this fantastic game.

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Newbie

Six years so far, I reckon there's at least another ten years in this game yet. Or will it take ten years to find somebody better than me?

• QueenMia

Hehe, no one is better than you, @Rancid 😜

Thanks for the Birthday wishes, everyone! Here's to many more for our fantastic Farm Heroes Saga 🎂🌟

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?