🎉🐖🐥 Level 4000! Celebrate the release with us HERE!
💪📱 Farm Harvest Master - Gold Bars & badges to win! HERE!
🔥 Hot right Now in Farm 🌶
📊 Would You Rather Play on a Team or Alone? VOTE 👉 HERE

(ENDED) Celebrate Farm's 6th Anniversary with us and win your badge and 50 Gold bars! 🥦☀️

Comments

• kxtelakxtela Posts: 11 Level 2

Joyeux 6e anniversaire Farm Heroes Saga

• Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?

• candycrushinitcandycrushinit Posts: 12,345 Level 5

Happy birthday Farm Heroes Saga! 🎉🎂

I started playing this game a couple weeks ago. I never played it that much because I am so busy handling all Candy Crush games. I am so excited to celebrate the 6th anniversary of my second favorite match 3 King game with my fellow friends. Thank you @QueenMia and @QueenB for taking care of the Farm Heroes Saga community. Two queens working together makes the best of the dream work! 👸⭐👸

All the best wishes from me, @candycrushinit 👩🌟

A young soul with a passion for Candy Crush. May all sweet things be with you in life. 🍭

📝📚 A list of all stories I have written so far 📚📝

👉 New bee? Check out this story! 👈
    ⭐️ Check out all my fun discussions here! ⭐️

🍭 Candy Crush addict & anime lover 🍭
    ❤️ CCFS expert. Ask me anything! ❤️

Highest RC Win Streak: 15
    Highest Candy Necklace Win Streak: 35

Let's help stop COVID-19 once and for all! Get vaccinated, folks!
    😎💉☀️
  • kiara_waelkiara_wael Posts: 40,712 Candy Moderator
    edited March 2020

🌸🌸🌸💐💐💐🌺🌺🌺

I started this game a year ago and is still at the lowest level, turned out to have entered the age of 6 years.

❤️ Wishing you a very happy birthday Farm Heroes Saga and many more to come. Hope it’s a good one.❤️

Thank you QueenMia & QueenB ❤️

• Sukanta_BiswasSukanta_Biswas Posts: 20,415 Candy Moderator

Happy Birthday To You Farm Heroes ❤️

You can understand how much I love this game, just by looking at the picture. Since I'm playing other King's games, I can't spend too much time on each game.

However I am going ahead with the game and have no desire to stop. I'll spare more if I have extra time.😊

Have you passed 1000 levels in Candy Crush Saga?
    Collect your badge from HERE.
    Have you Completed Level 9000? Get your Badge HERE.

• MartaPMartaP Posts: 19 Level 2
    edited March 2020

** Edited by CM - Unsupported Language ** 🎉🎁

• QueenMiaQueenMia Posts: 12,739 Community Manager

Hey there @MartaP and warm welcome to the Community 🤗

Please note that we only use English here so everyone can understand and be understood. Therefore, I'd like to ask you to keep it to English, please.

Thanks a lot and see you around the Community 🍒

No account yet? Sign up here in 2 seconds!

Want to PLAY more?
    🍭 Play Candy Crush Saga      🥤Play Candy Crush Soda Saga         👭Play Candy Crush Friends Saga   
    🥭 Play Crash on the Run!    🍮 Play Candy Crush Jelly Saga      🍏 Play Farm Heroes Saga

🌟
  • cilantrocilantro Posts: 112 Level 2
    edited March 2020

Hi I'm new to the community! And I just want to say thank you for making a Very Awesome game. Both relaxing and and fun at the same time! Thanks!😁 Oh and Happy Anniversary!😄

• encantesencantes Posts: 1,890 Farm Moderator
    edited March 2020

@QueenMia @QueenB thank you for your great job in this Community and to all Superstar, Game Expert, Legend and players, we are all together a great Community!

Happy Birthday

• KingChewyKingChewy Posts: 13,713 Sweet Legend

What I love most about Farm Heroes is it was recommended to me from some really great friends @wafercookieflippers @bearwithme @mysticalmysty @PummyRaj & @firebombmarkus and every time I play this game it reminds me of all the wonderful people I’ve met here and across the globe. Plus it has some really awesome CM’s in charge of it now @QueenB & @QueenMia 🤗🤗

Happy Birthday Farm Heroes!!!

🍩 International Corner 🍩

🍩 🇫🇷 FR 🇫🇷    🇪🇸 ES 🇪🇸    🇩🇪 DE 🇩🇪 🍩
  • BQN537BQN537 Posts: 12,974 Legend
    edited March 2020

Hi@QueenMia

Couldn't find anywhere else to brag but I completed the 6th anniversary

“Life is either a daring adventure, or nothing.”                
    Helen Keller 🦋

• stan1981stan1981 Posts: 3,417 Legend

@BQN537

good job. 2500 beans as reward is pretty low...

Regards, 
    Stan
  • imabearnutimabearnut Posts: 240 Level 3

🎉🎂 HAPPY 6th BIRTHDAY FARM HEROES SAGA 🎂 🎉

Dear Farm Heroes Game Studio,

I don’t even know where to start! I guess I will start by saying how much I LOVE this game!💜 I have been playing for years now & I don’t know what I would do without it! It has literally become a part of my life! The special games/events that you guys come up with are so fun & entertaining! Here in the Farm Community, everyone is so kind & helpful! How could you not smile at the cute noises that the cropsies & animals make! Oh, & their adorable eyes are my favorite!! My favorite are the sheep! ❤️🐑❤️ My least favorite are the fruit bombs! But that’s ok! That is what keeps this game so exciting! All I can say to all of you in the Studio, is what ever you are doing, keep it up!! You are all doing a SUPER DUPER job, & I truly mean that!

Take care & be safe my friends!

🎉❤️CONGRATULATIONS FARM HEROES SAGA FOR A WONDERFUL 6 YEARS!!❤️🎉

• wafercookieflipperswafercookieflippers Posts: 4,638 Legend

Hi everyone! Hi @QueenB and @QueenMia !

Thank you for the tag, my dear friend @Foley1362 !

My favorite thing about FHS is? Well just about everything. My companion collecting is over for now but I still like seeing them come up as a choice before a level. I agree with you @imabearnut in that the bombs are not my favorite. I love the spiders and always feel bad for kicking them out of their homes. 😅

I enjoy playing the game and I really enjoy the Community. I have met some of the most wonderful people here. I can't wait to see what comes next.

Happy birthday, Farm Heroes Saga!

♥️🐳

Farm Heroes ☀️ Win Gold Bars here  🥕
    CCFriends 🌟 Win Gold bars here  🍭
                               ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜
                                          love.
  • fatima27fatima27 Posts: 6 Level 2

😍HAPPY 6th ANNIVERSARY FARM HEROES😍🎉

this is the best game with best commuity

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.