๐Ÿ”ฅ Hot right Now in Farm Heroes Saga ๐ŸŒถ

(ENDED) Celebrate Farm's 6th Anniversary with us and win your badge and 50 Gold bars! ๐Ÿฅฆโ˜€๏ธ

Comments

• jw029418
    jw029418 Posts: 15 Level 2

This is a pic of me beating the 6th Birthday Challenge.

• Lindiane
    Lindiane Posts: 4 Newbie

FELIZ aniversรกrio!!?!๐Ÿ˜˜

• caambuj
    caambuj Posts: 1,733 Level 5

Hello @QueenMia ๐Ÿ‘‹

I am a little bit late to this thread and tooooo late for this game.

When I was playing CCS I had seen the pop up coming on that game but never give attention and even not aware about king community. Joined this game 3 month before and after playing for a while I think not joining on starting period was a mistake. Now I am catching fast and reached 1400 levels in no time to cover the lost ground.

You know my backstage name is Sodalicious Farmer, so there is a connection between me and FHS for sure๐Ÿ˜.

Now come to the game. I love nature and different type of cropsies, in game animals and companions relates me to this game. Back ground art work is awesome and sound is melodious. There is right balance in the levels in terms of hardness/softness.

Inclusion of boonie booster is game changer for all the players. Without it I coudn't clear levels so fast.

In the last I want to congratulate the entire FHS team for creating such wonderful game and continuous developement for us๐Ÿค—. Thank you so much๐Ÿ˜Š.

Happy 6th anniversary Farm Heroes๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰

• meemahh
    meemahh Posts: 86 Level 3

Boy how time flys. Seem like I've only been playing for 5 and a half years! Happy anniversary!๐Ÿฃ๐Ÿฅ•๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ•ธ๏ธ๐ŸŒป๐Ÿ„

• paul5473
    paul5473 Posts: 469 Level 4

Congrats on 6th anniversary! Happy birthday

• Mainewil_Peetra
    Mainewil_Peetra Posts: 133 Level 3

Please give us an option to Skip cascade graphics...

Thank You for your existence! And Happy Happy Birthday. :-)

• Filly_McBean
    Filly_McBean Posts: 207 Level 3

Happy Birthday !!!

๐Ÿฅณ

thank you for keeping us entertained over the years and during this difficult time. Much appreciated!! Stay safe King Team.

• Lala_Ogayar
    Lala_Ogayar Posts: 53 Level 3

Happy Birthday Family!!

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 31,487 Candy Moderator
    edited April 2020

Hello dear @QueenMia and @QueenB

A Very Happy Birthday to all of the Farm Heroes Saga Family members.

Sorry, it took a while for me to post my wishes!! I wanted to win the 6th Birthday Challenge and light that candle and then celebrate with you guys! Mission accomplished ๐Ÿ˜

First of all, Thank you very much for creating this beautiful game ๐Ÿ“ ๐Ÿ ๐Ÿ“

Farm Heroes - this is your birthday! But, you have given us the presents of boosters with the special event! So sweet of you โค๏ธ

It is a wonderful game and I am very proud to say that Farm Heroes is my first King game ever ๐Ÿค— There is not a single day that I do not play Farm Heroes!

I agree that I stuck on few levels for a while, but I never thought of quitting! In fact, the game made me stubborn and determined to win those levels, no matter what! Farm and the Cropsies always kept me calm and never in a frustrated mood ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘

And I am very happy to say that I am just 1 level shy to level # 3000 and I can't wait to see how special you have created it!!

From the bottom of my heart, Thank you very very much for creating this game for us!

Once again, I wish the Farm Heroes a Very Happy and Amazing Birthday!!!!!!!

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?