Not getting Extra Cropsies

Options
King_admin
King_admin Posts: 3,274 Level 3
edited April 2020 in Support
This discussion was created from comments split from: Have you completed level 2000? Get your Badge here!.

Comments

• lorac
    lorac Posts: 81 Level 3
    Options

Thank you..may I ask a question abut Rancid. I am stuck on level 2196...but my question is..what are the Power Up +1 or +2 supposed to do. I have never yet seen any extra +1 or +2 on the game board when i have paid to use these. So now I just try to get by on the FREE power up. Am I missing something??? Thanks.

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Newbie
    Options

Hi @lorac you get either one or two extra moves. I always get two, because I know that I can be very tricky to beat.

• lorac
    Options

so if there are 18 moves to complete a game and after you have bought a +1 or +2 there should be more moves..but there arent what next. still got 18 moves after buying a +2

• lorac
    Options

BUT I am not getting the extra moves...If there is 18 moves and I buy +2 there are still 18 moves

• [Deleted User]
    edited April 2020
    Options

I just opened Level 2196 on my Android device and it has 18 moves as you said. I then bought two extra moves and also did not get them. So I will report this as a bug and tag @QueenB and @QueenMia so this can be looked at.

• QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 13,660 Community Manager
    Options

@lorac, the next time you have received +1 or +2 bonus, could you take a screenshot of the pop up showing that you have received this so we can have closer look? How to take a screenshot!

You can buy +5 moves before starting a level but not +2 so I need to see where this is coming from when you said that you buy +2 but never get it.

Thanks ☺️

• lorac
    Options

OK...I finally got through that Rancid, I will take a screen shot at the next Rancid. Thanks

• stan1981
    stan1981 Posts: 3,418 Legend
    Options
  • [Deleted User]
    Options

Hi @QueenB the levels under discussion are Rancid levels. I found this bug on other Rancid levels as well.

• piaandersson
    piaandersson Posts: 1,023 Level 5
    Options

@Rancid and @lorac and @QueenB

That lorac first ask. What is the powerup +1 or +2 supposed to do. The powerup is not extra moves.

When you play rancid levels you have 3 options. Play for free or buy +1 or +2 whit beans. The +1 and +2 are supposed to do more damage.

Don´t know how it is accutally supposed to work because they have never worked for me. But if I should guess if one have bought +1 or +2 it should give more value to the crops. If it supposed to give extra moves it should say so.

So rancid if you really have been giving extra moves before when you bought +1 or +2 then it seems you have something that no one else have.

So queenb. The powerup +1 or +2 don´t work. I play on android and it have never giving something extra. So I always just play for free.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?