☀️You asked for it, We made it happen 🙌
☀️ Win 30 Gold Bars here 🍏and another 30 Gold bars here 🐝
Share what level you're on here 💪 | 🌱Say hi here 👋 | 🍒 Find out your Cropsies name here 🌟

1-2-3 Grow! 🌱🌱🌱

QueenBQueenB Posts: 4,534 Community Manager
edited April 7 in Game Lab

👉No account yet? Sign up here in 2 seconds! 👈

Cropsie Garden now called 1-2-3 Grow! is back and oh boy how we are excited to hear your feedback on the new and improved version 🤗

Last year, we asked you for feedback on Cropsie Garden, (you can check it out here). Since then, our amazing Farm Heroes Saga Team has worked hard to deliver an ever Awesome version of Cropsie Garden (aka 1-2-3 Grow!) paired with delightful new changes and not to mention lot of fun 😃

We really love to make you happy, and to keep doing so, we need your help. The Farm Studio would love to hear:

• What do you think about the new and improved version?
  • What are your thoughts on the rewards?
  • What do you think about the time it takes to grow?
  • What are the changes you like best AND less and why?

All your comments will go straight to the team that works on the game, how cool is that 😎 so don't be afraid to be brutally honest, we want to hear it all!

What are you waiting for? 1-2-3 GROW! 🌱🌱🌱

**The Event starts today, 6th of April and ends on the 13th of April.

**Note: This is event is still under testing so not all player will have access to it just yet, However, just to be sure, please make sure you have Game App version: 5.34.8 + installed.

🎤Farm Heroes Saga - The studio is hunting for feedback, share yours here 🎤
⭐ Don't miss out on Gold Bars here ⭐
FHSS: Don't miss out on Level Tips here. 🤓

Don't forget to wash your hands 😉

Prev13456

Comments

• QueenBQueenB Posts: 4,534 Community Manager

• stan1981stan1981 Posts: 3,167 Legend

Yes. Got this event ... interesting event

Regards, 
    Stan

Let us know what you think about it @stan1981 when you're done exploring it 😉

• bearwithmebearwithme Posts: 8,139 Superstar

Hello @QueenB! I have the new event and I am definitely liking it so far and the rewards too! I also like that I can collect the needed water and suns from playing levels. I will give more feedback once I have played a few new levels!😊🐨💕

"Sometimes the smallest things take up the most room in your heart." - Winnie the Pooh

Be sure to come check out the  Beginner's Corner and visit the lounge area 💕💕
    If you are new to the community please check here for helpful info: Learn more about the King Community
    💗You can find the various contests for the different games here

• Chicken_SlayerChicken_Slayer Posts: 12,024 Superstar

I'm liking it so far!!

You can find out more about our Superstars here

Beat the superstar and win gold!

Farm heroes accept all request button is coming back, thank you studio and thankyou players for supporting it!

Stay home 🧡 Stay safe. Protect the NHS 

Farm heroes addict slaying chickens since 2013. Wife, mother, youtuber, blogger, co-running a group with Mr slayer, endlessly trying to defeat Rancid while raising younger versions of their dad and I. We have no chance!

• PummyRajPummyRaj Posts: 10,530 Superstar
    edited April 7

Hello dear @QueenB 🤗 Thank you very much for the tag 😍

I loved the new version of Cropsie Garden 🍓 🍏 And Thanks to the "Flower Tower", I have finished the event in a span o few hours 😄

Now to the answers of Studios's Questions::

1) What do you think about the new and improved version?

I loved it very much! It is very easy to grow my Cropsie now;

2) What are your thoughts on the rewards?

Wonderful and very useful too! I have received Shovels, Tractor Booster, Hunters, +1 Bonus point and even Unlimited Lives too 😄

But, I felt the end reward was a bit less though!! Usually, you guys give us more Hunters as the end reward! This time, we were given only one of each booster along with few hours of unlimited lives!!

3) What do you think about the time it takes to grow?

I have finished the event in 2 hours! The Flower Tower helped me a lot to collect both the Sun and Water Cropsies 🤩

My thoughts & concerns: There were 6 days given to finish the event, and I think it is great and should be enough to finish the event. Like I said, the Flower Tower helped me to collect the Cropsies.

But the problem is, we can only play new levels to collect the Water & Sun Cropsies. And until unless we win the levels, the Cropsies won't be added to our count!! It is not definite that, we will have Flower Tower, and all the levels do not contain Sun & Water to grow my Cropsie!! Also, the higher levels we are on, the more harder our levels are!! So, there is no guarantee that we will win and collect the needed items!!

4) What are the changes you like best AND less and why?

First of all, I liked all of the changes and there are none that I liked less!! Now for the changes:

a) We used to collect Stars, and feed those Stars and our precious Magic Beans to grow my Cropsie;

b) Now, it is the cute Sun & Water cropsies (I am sounding like a broken record repeating Sun & Water Cropsie 😅)

3) There used to be some time frame to feed the Cropsie! But, this time, that is not the case;

4) If I remember properly, the rewards are nice this time (again except for the last stage);

5 The needed amount of Water & Sun cropsies was not too much;

6) None of my Magic Beans were used; Before, I think it started from 100 or 250 and went till 5000 Beans or so, which was consuming all of my Beans!

I think I have covered all the questions and given my feedback on all points that I wanted to give.

CCFS -- Win Boosters / Gold Bars 👉️   HERE 🍭 🍭

Farm Heroes Saga -- Contests 👉️   HERE  🐤 🐤

• merpetmerpet Posts: 56 Level 3

Nice Feature, unfortunately i Cannot play it until new levels arise. Having reached 3115, i am still hoping on tuesdays new release. Hope declines at 3 p.m.

:/

Merpet

• Foley1362Foley1362 Posts: 12,009 Superstar

@QueenB - I thought the event was great. Unfortunately I can’t compare it to the last since I wasn’t playing at that time, but I really enjoyed it this go around 👏🏻👏🏻

🍩🍩 CCFS Beat My Superstar Score Here 🍩🍩

🚀 VOTE to get a PORTAL in Friends Here 🚀
  • RancidRancid Posts: 1,118 Superstar

I finished it fairly quickly. But when I was playing Flower Tower, I am sure that the cropsies I collected in levels six and nine were not credited. I didn't see a popup after the level and I didn't notice any extra water or suns in my totals.

Six months ago I couldn't spell Superstar. Now I is one!

@Rancid Not all levels counts the Suns and Water collected. There needs to be sign like on the screenshot which indicates that you can collect it.

Do you have these?

• bearwithmebearwithme Posts: 8,139 Superstar
    edited April 8

What I really loved was that it was based on collecting suns and water. I really like the new improved version and that we don't need to give up beans or wait a specific time to grow our plant. I also liked the fact it let me know if it was a level where I could collect at least one of the ingredients and also let me know when I completed the level how many ingredients I had collected - a great idea!🤗 I love the little happy noise my plant makes each time I water him and I like the prizes. It would have been nice to maybe have a bit more punch to the rewards at the end - maybe 5 or 10 gold bars along with the boosters. I definitely think you need the extra days since I didn't take advantage of the flower tower so I had to depend on completing new levels to get enough suns and water to grow my plant. 😊🤗🐨💕

"Sometimes the smallest things take up the most room in your heart." - Winnie the Pooh

Be sure to come check out the  Beginner's Corner and visit the lounge area 💕💕
    If you are new to the community please check here for helpful info: Learn more about the King Community
    💗You can find the various contests for the different games here

• BQN537BQN537 Posts: 8,210 Legend

I really enjoyed the event the rewards are great and the fact that you didn’t have to use beans made the event a lot easier to complete.

A big improvement on the last time I had the event, thank you 🙏

“Life is either a daring adventure, or nothing.”                
    Helen Keller                             
    🦋

Newbies, this is for you! (Part One)
    https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-      friends-saga/discussion/258891/newbies-this-message-is-for-you

Newbies, this is for you! (Part Two)
    https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-friends-saga/discussion/265599/newbies-this-message-is-for-you-part-two

• RancidRancid Posts: 1,118 Superstar

Hi @QueenB I am sure that levels 6 & 9 had those icons. But you only get the icon the first time you attempt the level, so I can't go back and check.

Six months ago I couldn't spell Superstar. Now I is one!

• mysticalmystymysticalmysty Posts: 20,551 Superstar
    edited April 30

Way better that the first one, and the flower tower really does help a lot 🍏

Wherever a beautiful soul has been there is a trail of beautiful memories 🌸

• SandgroperSandgroper Posts: 24 Level 2

I agree with much from what others have already said.

It was fun, easy and the rewards were really good.

Did find it hard as it only used from new levels and I was waiting for more to open so had hoped they would open in time - which they did. Yay!

Loved how it was not time paniced this time and I could feed and water it as I pleased 😊 plus didn't chew through beans (last time I gave up because it used more than viable)

Getting unlimited lives for time normally makes me smile as usually i have no further levels but love achieving the end results anyway. 😊 quite often I will go back and try to complete three stars on prior levels while I wait 💕

Thank you for an awesome game and for continually adding to it 💕