Farm is celebrating 10 years! πŸ‘©β€πŸŒΎπŸ§‘β€πŸŒΎ
πŸŽ‰πŸšœ Get all the info HERE

boosters disappeared

eugene
eugene Posts: 182 Level 3

so when I started my computer tonight and opened farm heroes on gameroom, most of my boosters had disappeared - whats up with that???

Best Answer

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,242 Candy Moderator
    Answer βœ“

Hello @eugene Hearty Welcome back to our friendly King Community πŸ€—

I am sorry to hear about the issue in your game!!

Did you had any issue with opening the game on Game Room for past few days? I am sorry, I cannot explain why your boosters might have disappeared but, I will ask our Farm In-charge about what to do!

With regards to playing the game -- Since you have Facebook, did you try to play on Google Chrome OR Internet Explorer (or Edge)? Farm Heroes is having many issues on Game Room from past few weeks!! I think these 2 browsers would be best bet for you to play the game.

I think because players who play on mobile devices are increasing day by day, all these games are being made more convenient for mobile device. But, all devices have their own negative sides!! Games load slow on PC and connection occur more on mobile devices. It is our convenience that matters πŸ˜„

I play the game both on PC and iPad. PC completely because for the reason you said -- nice wide screen 😊 Mobile device just because it can be taken anywhere we go.

Answers

• stan1981
    stan1981 Posts: 3,418 Legend

Gameroom is not much supported ... can u try different browsers ...

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Newbie

As stan said, gameroom is no longer supported. Most people find that playing on a mobile device gives the least amount of problems. But if that isn't an option, then apparently downloading the app with Windows 10 is the better option.

• eugene
    eugene Posts: 182 Level 3

well my phone doesnt have enough memory...its old but works so why get a new one? and same for my computer. running windows 7. i hate hate hate that everything is geared to mobile platforms. i have a nice big widescrean that makes it easy to see. there are an awful lot of older adults who like to play the games but not on mobile devices. oh well. I will try running it on chrome but probably a game I will have to cross off my list at some point.

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,242 Candy Moderator
    Answer βœ“

Hello @eugene Hearty Welcome back to our friendly King Community πŸ€—

I am sorry to hear about the issue in your game!!

Did you had any issue with opening the game on Game Room for past few days? I am sorry, I cannot explain why your boosters might have disappeared but, I will ask our Farm In-charge about what to do!

With regards to playing the game -- Since you have Facebook, did you try to play on Google Chrome OR Internet Explorer (or Edge)? Farm Heroes is having many issues on Game Room from past few weeks!! I think these 2 browsers would be best bet for you to play the game.

I think because players who play on mobile devices are increasing day by day, all these games are being made more convenient for mobile device. But, all devices have their own negative sides!! Games load slow on PC and connection occur more on mobile devices. It is our convenience that matters πŸ˜„

I play the game both on PC and iPad. PC completely because for the reason you said -- nice wide screen 😊 Mobile device just because it can be taken anywhere we go.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?