Locked Boosters! Reported to the Studio βš™πŸ› 

Options
stefs1972
stefs1972 Posts: 14 Level 2
edited April 2020 in Support

Hello iam Stefanos from Greece!

is it normal that i stop having any help for everything like solves ect after level 2960 ..;

Thank you

Best Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 33,053 Candy Moderator
    Answer βœ“
    Options

Hello again @stefs1972 Thank you very much for clarifying πŸ€—

I am sorry, I could not understand before!!

Unfortunately, few players are having this issue for some reason!! For some players, replaying the levels, where those boosters were introduced -- is helping and the boosters are getting unlocked. But, for some, it is not.

Can you please replay those old levels and see if it helps you? If so, here are the levels πŸ‘‡οΈ

Level # 5 ---> to unlock Shovel;

Level # 8 ---> to unlock Tractor Booster;

Level # 13Β ---> to unlock +1 Bonus;

Level # 23Β ---> for Hunter (the single colored cropsie collector);

Level # 31 & Level # 72Β --->Β for rest of the two boosters

Can you please let me know if it helped or not!! I will be waiting for your reply πŸ‘οΈ

Talk to you soon! Have a wonderful day!

• QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 13,669 Community Manager
    Answer βœ“
    Options

Thanks for reporting this @stefs1972 and welcome to our Community πŸ€—

It seems that we have a slight technical issue which is, unfortunately, impacting the Boosters πŸ˜”

Rest assured however that our developers are already aware of this and are working hard to find a resolution as quickly as possible.

In the meantime, you could try to reinstall the game app as it has been successful for others however, all the progress that is currently saved on Facebook/King account can easily be retrieved, once you have reconnected the device successfully). Regrettably, you will lose any saved boosters and messages.

Once we have more news about this, we'll let you know πŸ˜‰

Apologies for the inconvenience caused and thanks for your patience while we look into this πŸ™

• QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 13,669 Community Manager
    Answer βœ“
    Options

Now that's dedication @stefs1972 and well done on getting this far in the game πŸ€—

Β«134

Answers

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?